Worst groups of people.

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Just had an argument about fucking orange juice. I made a remark that I might not have gotten enough and the person went into a tirade about "ohhh so you expect ME to go and get another one is that right? Because you already went out?"
I was like "wtf are you talking about?" Turned into this big argument. Then the other person joined in. Unbelievable, I just stand there as raised voices are barking at me in disbelief.

Another group of people are the people that say "chill, just chill" or "be cool just be cool" when you aren't even talking about anything that controversial with someone else who is enjoying the conversation. They jump into the convo between you and another person, say that and then jump back out.

Fucking lol at these descriptions tbh.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Pakistanis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and WontStopNorwooding
Another group of people are the people that say "chill, just chill" or "be cool just be cool" when you aren't even talking about anything that controversial with someone else who is enjoying the conversation. They jump into the convo between you and another person, say that and then jump back out.

Fucking lol at these descriptions tbh.
i do this to troll:feelskek: