Worst Instagram bio I ever seen

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,290
Reputation
31,773
And this bitch is a junior too she’s older than me and still a disgusting bitch
IMG 9251

Idk why he’s following her I bet she’s fat and ugly
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JJound, rawr, horseman. and 2 others
most def ND and fat
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726 and ICXCLuvr
to be weird is to be free, nothing matters anyways heh
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
send her a johan liebert edit and forget
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
I just know she’s fat
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
  • Love it
Reactions: ICXCLuvr

Similar threads

jkxdy
Replies
19
Views
146
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
orbitlet
Replies
12
Views
143
scuderia
scuderia
jeremyy
Replies
0
Views
49
jeremyy
jeremyy
sample
Replies
20
Views
176
JesusDaKing
JesusDaKing
❤️ milk
Replies
2
Views
190
sphenoidnr
sphenoidnr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top