thekey
Yurimaxxing
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2025
- Posts
- 2,312
- Reputation
- 3,254
The worst kind of normies are the ones that care about animals
They are so retarded and insufferable
Im not saying I dont care about anims yk I have pets and shit
But the ones that care about the lives of animals in general suck
For example
The niggas who are all about "Oh this company tests on animals they are bad!!!!"
They are sooo fucking stupid
Why would you not want that?
A makeup brand publishes their brand new product, and they haven't tested it on animals
And it just melts your skin off
They have test animals for a reason dick head
Fucking retards
This also includes vegans
Holy shit bro
I just
Kill them all
Kill them
Kill all animal carers
Not one point they have is valid
Im sure if animals were smart they would test on humans
And animals will eat humans
Why shouldn't we eat them?
Fuck all of these stupid retarded below average iq dirty braindead idiotic dumb niggas
Find something else to believe in bro
Not this stupid animal shit
They are so retarded and insufferable
Im not saying I dont care about anims yk I have pets and shit
But the ones that care about the lives of animals in general suck
For example
The niggas who are all about "Oh this company tests on animals they are bad!!!!"
They are sooo fucking stupid
Why would you not want that?
A makeup brand publishes their brand new product, and they haven't tested it on animals
And it just melts your skin off
They have test animals for a reason dick head
Fucking retards
This also includes vegans
Holy shit bro
I just
Kill them all
Kill them
Kill all animal carers
Not one point they have is valid
Im sure if animals were smart they would test on humans
And animals will eat humans
Why shouldn't we eat them?
Fuck all of these stupid retarded below average iq dirty braindead idiotic dumb niggas
Find something else to believe in bro
Not this stupid animal shit