Worst thing you've ever done out of high inhib/anxiety?

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
For me it was shitting in a box at a weekend camp just cuz i didnt want to use the restrooms.
I was 12 tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, diggbicc, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
reject wimminz

not boning chicks i could have

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, RAITEIII and Avoidant
girl told me that I could touch her ass/tits but instead i walked away out of fear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, born2shitforced2wipe, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
I will be even more High Inhib since I hit my forehead and have a cut now

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
The countless opportunities I missed out on due to being high inhib in high school. I remember the absolute worst one is this cute blonde girl walked over to me while I was sitting in the commons after class and sat in my lap, then whispered in my ear "do you like this?" and I did nothing. When I told one of best bros about it in college he winced and went "bro..."
On top of shit like that I was timid in sports as a kid despite being tall, so I never got good at sports and dropped them. I also bombed so many presentations and got super embarrassed because of performance anxiety. And I have fumbled many social encounters as well.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Justttt, RAITEIII and 2 others
The countless opportunities I missed out on due to being high inhib in high school. I remember the absolute worst one is this cute blonde girl walked over to me while I was sitting in the commons after class and sat in my lap, then whispered in my ear "do you like this?" and I did nothing. When I told one of best bros about it in college he winced and went "bro..."
On top of shit like that I was timid in sports as a kid despite being tall, so I never got good at sports and dropped them. I also bombed so many presentations and got super embarrassed because of performance anxiety. And I have fumbled many social encounters as well.
Read everything and almost cried(srs). I have had similar experiences.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
sometimes it seems like this site is full of mentalcel chads tbh

• So Sad
sometimes it seems like this site is full of mentalcel chads tbh
I was never Chad but I definitely could have been normie or upper normie if I wasn't such a fucking basket case

truly over for mentalcels ded srs
I used to fantasize about girl everyday freshmen year and when she told me she liked me and asked me out I legit did nothing. I am truly retarded

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood and RAITEIII
I was never Chad but I definitely could have been normie or upper normie if I wasn't such a fucking basket case
If u weren't at the very least Normie what you said wouldn't have happened.

I was also a mental cel. Looks weren't the problem as things like that happened to me too. Now that I'm losing hair it's when I realize it

If u weren't at the very least Normie what you said wouldn't have happened.

I was also a mental cel. Looks weren't the problem as things like that happened to me too. Now that I'm losing hair it's when I realize it
Yes I think I am legit goodlooking at full potential. I found my 16 year old license the other day and I was surprised at how good I looked now that I have PSL knowledge to judge myself by.
I agree, sometimes it feels like norwooding this young is God's way of punishing me for squandering my potential

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
this thread is ropefuel and ragefuel at the same time

• +1
MOM FOUND THE SHITBOX

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Sometimes it feels like norwooding this young is God's way of punishing me for squandering my potential
Yes yes yes yes holy shit. This is what I tell to myself: KARMA. Now im paying my sins.

• So Sad

IMG 20191201 024637

IMG 20191201 024756

Images 19

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe, Justttt, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
A psl 8 woman was giving me an ioi and I just left with my gran to get some food

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
Girl wanted my d inside her but I was too high inhib from being virgin and blew the opportunity

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227

At 19 I had a girl literally telling me to grab her ass but I was so terrified that I just wanted her to leave.

Yeah

A Girl just took off my pants and started to suck my dick, but I just started running because of fear

I'm not gay

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel