Worst users in this site

fixing mental trauma, mental issues, personality is way harder than fixing looks.

if the worst problem in your life are your looks, you got a pretty good life tbh
I have so much trauma and depression from social rejection both from friendships and ghosting and failures in dating, I’m sure I’ll never recover from that even if I become better looking one day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and MoggerGaston
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moggathon and 📎♿️⚙️
@moggathon definitely sucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and moggathon
The ward is one the worst place for treating mental illness.

Depends on your looksmaxxing potential.
if a 40minute talking session a week 'fixes' your mental issues, they werent very severe.

if u need more than that, ward is the only place which offers more help in the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I have so much trauma and depression from social rejection both from friendships and ghosting and failures in dating, I’m sure I’ll never recover from that even if I become better looking one day
join me in the ward

YOO 2 PAGES AND NO ONE TAGGED ME

True unless u have fucked up ratios which most people don't its easy to reach MTN-HTN level after leanmaxxing and enough surgery but it's very very hard to fix your brain chemistry after years of rotting and being alone
No ratios for this

Attachments

• 20240309_012227.jpg
    20240309_012227.jpg
    653.3 KB · Views: 0
@InnerVoid is by far the whiniest user. Unbearable buddy
If I Saw @InnerVoid Inna bar I would slip amth in his drink and give him an experience he'd be writing org threads about till 2050

if a 40minute talking session a week 'fixes' your mental issues, they werent very severe.

if u need more than that, ward is the only place which offers more help in the Netherlands
Ward might be different in the Netherlands. Psych ward is known to abuse and negatively affect people in the US.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and MoggerGaston
@moggathon is a cutie fr

I'd say but I don't want some mentalcel middle aged men stalking me around the forum

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Ward might be different in the Netherlands. Psych ward is known to abuse and negatively affect people in the US.
I understand. It's voluntary here for me but I am not familiar with how therapy there would look like.

I don't expect it to be abusive in my case, as I am not some shizo with a history of violence or something. Just have to make certain I reject anti-psychotic medication, electro-shock therapy and some other 'therapeutic practices' with questionable morality.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Is this because I made fun of you for self harming like a faggot?
I think ppl get annoyed at ur allien stacy spam more than anything

I think ppl get annoyed at ur allien stacy spam more than anything
Literally no one cares about that. This faggot I replied to cried because I made fun of self harmers. The only other people that hate me are narcy faggots like you and Bolivian that overrate the fuck out of themself. Bolivian literally had to create a made up term like ‘irl Chad’ to rate himself higher. Pure cope.

Literally no one cares about that. This faggot I replied to cried because I made fun of self harmers. The only other people that hate me are narcy faggots like you and Bolivian that overrate the fuck out of themself. Bolivian literally had to create a made up term like ‘irl Chad’ to rate himself higher. Pure cope.
ive always found the concept of "irl _ rating" to be confusing and i dont even know what it means

self harming is gay but bro i got some INSANE news about your allien stacy, she OD'd on purpose jfl

ive always found the concept of "irl _ rating" to be confusing and i dont even know what it means

self harming is gay but bro i got some INSANE news about your allien stacy, she OD'd on purpose jfl
Dear ylvren

Yh Idc mentally foids are hot. Second of all my point still stands it’s gay and cringe. Third of all BOYO the person I was talking about is a dude that wrote an essay explaining why cutting his wrists takes away the muhhh pain. That’s hilarious asf.

That’s all for now.

Moggathon

Dear ylvren

Yh Idc mentally foids are hot. Second of all my point still stands it’s gay and cringe. Third of all BOYO the person I was talking about is a dude that wrote an essay explaining why cutting his wrists takes away the muhhh pain. That’s hilarious asf.

That’s all for now.

Moggathon
jfl thats so gay

when im sad I just masterbait

Im glad to see that some guys agree that moggathon is the worst user, it was nice when he was banned
his gay cringe fag alien stacy threads are annoying i dont know him tht much

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ConfusedBolivian
jfl thats so gay

when im sad I just masterbait
Well I develop erectile dysfunction from the alien Stacy. So I just fantasize about killing my cat.

Well I develop erectile dysfunction from the alien Stacy. So I just fantasize about killing my cat.
ive actually never jacked off to ballora

ive thought about it, but never followed through

ive actually never jacked off to ballora

ive thought about it, but never followed through
Ballora is a Mexican btw. Her names mimi. Second of all I can’t. She’s my soulmate we have a soul bond. I’ll release my seed only into her when she’s being my Chad factory.

Ballora is a Mexican btw. Her names mimi. Second of all I can’t. She’s my soulmate we have a soul bond. I’ll release my seed only into her when she’s being my Chad factory.
explains why shes so racist, clearly projecting

its based but i wouldnt want a deathnic kid
She’s like half white. I have mogger germanic genes already so it would balance it out. She’s would be a Chad factory regardless. My only issue is her dads 5’6 but I think if she’s 5’10-11 and im currently 6’5 im getting tall sons regardless.

She’s like half white. I have mogger germanic genes already so it would balance it out. She’s would be a Chad factory regardless. My only issue is her dads 5’6 but I think if she’s 5’10-11 and im currently 6’5 im getting tall sons regardless.
shes 5'9 and got exposed for LARPing

shes 5'9 and got exposed for LARPing
Idc she’s hot with brown eyes, looks significantly less uncanny , 5’9 is still suitable and not dysgenic. My mums 5’8 and my dads 6’4 so it’s fine.

@Bzz MAKES ME WANNA ROPE EVERYDAY HE ASKS FOR RATING

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, ConfusedBolivian and AOL