Worst users on this website

Not a word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, coisbhai and TechnoBoss
You can’t call his threads dogshit crap when your best thread in the Looksmaxxing section is this

View attachment 2819944

And his is this

View attachment 2819945

And you’ve been here longer
I don't post "looksmaxxing" advice because it's dogcrap advice.
People there repeat the same shit over and over again with always some new dogshit technique that doesn't work just to get reacts.
"Get this 120k surgery to ascend bro, i swear its a good thing" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and starvecell
People there repeat the same shit over and over again with always some new dogshit technique that doesn't work just to get reacts.
"Get this 120k surgery to ascend bro, i swear its a good thing" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Works for me

Consistency is key

It’s not anyone on that weird bitchy girl rant list fault that you lack the intelligence to be consistent at something

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell and Axii
Works for me

Consistency is key

It’s not anyone on that weird bitchy girl rant list fault that you lack the intelligence to be consistent at something
I'm not a braggers like some narcy here but I'm pretty smart, you can insult me for being ugly and genetically deformed, I can agree.
But don't try to convince me I'm retarded because I'm not.

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
I'm not a braggers like some narcy here but I'm pretty smart, you can insult me for being ugly and genetically deformed, I can agree.
You seem retarded

In what way do you think you’re smart? Because completely disregarding a whole genre of the forum because it doesn’t work for you, doesn’t make you smart, it makes you mentally handicapped

A lot of people on this forum think you’re a depressed retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smallman, starvecell, Axii and 2 others
Except no one ever says anything like that. No one ever suggests expensive surgeries, and they're usually just suggesting simple looksmaxxing thing that you're too lazy to implement because you'd rather be a shit baby and complain and make endless threads about how over it for you, rather than improve your situation.

There's no helping you because you insult everyone. If they try to help you, you say they're coping and insult them. If they insult you, you just insult them back and continue rotting. I'm done bumping this garbo thread tbh. Hope you mature one day.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and coisbhai
What about me?

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Except no one ever says anything like that. No one ever suggests expensive surgeries, and they're usually just suggesting simple looksmaxxing thing that you're too lazy to implement because you'd rather be a shit baby and complain and make endless threads about how over it for you, rather than improve your situation.

There's no helping you because you insult everyone. If they try to help you, you say they're coping and insult them. If they insult you, you just insult them back and continue rotting. I'm done bumping this garbo thread tbh. Hope you mature one day.
These looksmaxxing advice are common knowledge everyone know, this community convince themselves that these shitty threads really change anything compared to fucking mainstream advice. Hypocrites is what you guys all are.

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
@Clavicular
@PseduoAryan
@TechnoBoss
@coispet
@Kamui
@N1666
@Zenis
@BrahminBoss
@WishIwasChico
@sub4 iranicel
@ConfusedBolivian
@Piratecel
@<6PSLcel
@Axii
@ChadL1te
I agree with all except for @Axii @coispet and @BrahminBoss

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: starvecell, Axii and coisbhai

Shit you’re more mature than me imma keep bumping this dogshit girly rant thread i love seeing da replies

• JFL
Didnt you say you were failing your classes?

You arent smart at all, you cant form a coherent argument for shit and spoonfed yourself the same words.

• JFL
Reactions: Axii
Didnt you say you were failing your classes?

You arent smart at all, you cant form a coherent argument for shit and spoonfed yourself the same words.
I'm failing because I didn't go to class, when I do an exam I do get good grades

Also I'm not english native, I'm learning the language

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Zenis
I'm failing because I didn't go to class, when I do an exam I do get good grades

Also I'm not english native, I'm learning the language
Im not talking about your language skills, Im talking about your reasoning.

A smart person would never skip class all the time because they understand the ramifications of failing.

• +1
Nigga all these users are good bar Zenis
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I agree with all except for @Axii @coispet and @BrahminBoss
Shit you’re more mature than me imma keep bumping this dogshit girly rant thread i love seeing da replies
I barely did anything to this fool, all I did the first time we interacted was post his picture when he replied some dumbshit in one of my first threads, then I proceeded to make a ascension morph of him (which people beg for and pay for, not like that really matters) and yapped in his threads a little bit confused on why he is the way he is when he has so much potential. I don't think I'm a bad user at all. and I agree with some of his takes himself, so for him to add me on this list when I'm a recently new user myself speaks all the words I needed to hear, you sir are a bum shunned from reality.

I have some valid takes in the mist of shitpost and narcissism, and for you to add me in this list is ridiculous.

funny albeit ridiculous... :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: smallman and ChadL1te
I barely did anything to this fool, all I did the first time we interacted was post his picture when he replied some dumbshit in one of my first threads, then I proceeded to make a ascension morph of him (which people beg for and pay for, not like that really matters) and yapped in his threads a little bit confused on why he is the way he is when he has so much potential. I don't think I'm a bad user at all. and I agree with some of his takes himself, so for him to add me on this list when I'm a recently new user myself speaks all the words I needed to hear, you sir are a bum shunned from reality.

I have some valid takes in the mist of shitpost and narcissism, and for you to add me in this list is ridiculous.

Not reading your retarded babbling :feelsyay:

Him and banasura were the first two people I bullied consistently and he didn’t even put me on the list jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Axii
What about me made the list tho?

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
ur right about @Clavicular, neckcel faggot

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
@Clavicular
@PseduoAryan
@TechnoBoss
@coispet