Worth destroying collagen with sunbeds as a oldcel?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I am really pale (almost grey), and during the summer i had a little bit of tan/glow that i got complimented on. I feel like a sunbed tan would give me 0.5psl.
The problem is that i am already 27yrs old, and collagen maxxing with retinA and other skincare stuff. Should i skip the skincare and go all in on tanning?
In 2-3yrs my time of dating will anyway be over, no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Thinking the same tbh. JFL at trying to preserve a neglible amount of collagen when you live when you are young, not when you are old.

I think tanning with mt2 is quit efficient

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Mouthbreath
I am really pale (almost grey), and during the summer i had a little bit of tan/glow that i got complimented on. I feel like a sunbed tan would give me 0.5psl.
The problem is that i am already 27yrs old, and collagen maxxing with retinA and other skincare stuff. Should i skip the skincare and go all in on tanning?
In 2-3yrs my time of dating will anyway be over, no matter what.
If you would like to get skin cancer go for it.
Instead moneymax and move to a country where theres sun almost year-round.
Its better to have healthy skin instead of tanned but dead skin.
Function and form go hand in hand in the human body. If your skin is like that genetically its supposed to be like that, just be more active and outside, at the end of the day we are made to be living outside. Get 3-6 hours of sun daily. Don't overdo it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ymb, SteveRogers and Loud_Jock
Self tanner exists btw

I would recommend tanning hard.