Worth doing a seo/sea agency with cold calling?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Just cold calling small business owners and offering them online marketing services. Mainly doctors, real estate service providers, dentists....
A lot of them have bad and old websites that let them rank very bad. Still they have enough money to invest into optimization.

Could it be worth it?

no

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deusmaximus
Explain quick
not worth the effort tbh ive tried it. ive had way more success investing in smaller things like buying products and selling them at higher prices

not worth the effort tbh ive tried it. ive had way more success investing in smaller things like buying products and selling them at higher prices
Can you give a bit more info on buying/selling? You imported from china? Where are you selling the stuff? Your own online shop, or ebay platforms?

Can you give a bit more info on buying/selling? You imported from china? Where are you selling the stuff? Your own online shop, or ebay platforms?
i wont say much but its chinas not the only place to import from + i sell on social media esp facebook and instagram

i wont say much but its chinas not the only place to import from + i sell on social media esp facebook and instagram
Okay thanks. Can you finance your life with this business?

Okay thanks. Can you finance your life with this business?
well if you scale it yes. im neet atm so its some nice side income to finance my softmaxxing tbh.