Worth getting braces in late 20s?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Insurance would pay 15k for my braces to fix my crooked lower teeth and also correct upper.
The thing would be in my mouth for 1year.
Problem is that i am already 28yrs old, and dont have anymore time left on the dating market. In 2-3 years it will be totally over.

The alternative would be flying to turkey and get some veneers for 4-5k amd pay out of my own pocket.

What would you do?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Accept defeat and become a bitter old man.

• +1
Reactions: Kingscrush7
definitely get braces bro

life ends at 40 . get them

Insurance would pay 15k for my braces to fix my crooked lower teeth and also correct upper.
Problem is that i am already 28yrs old, and dont have anymore time left on the dating market. In 2-3 years it will be totally over.

The alternative would be flying to turkey and get some veneers for 4-5k amd pay out of my own pocket.

What would you do?
Id go with the braces

What would you do?
Why is USA so cucked? 15k for braces :lul::lul:, I love that this is the country that the world worships.
United States Animation GIF by xponentialdesign
Animated GIF

I am 22 and I will be getting metallic braces. Just do it, the halo of having straight teeth is worth it. Alot more adults then you think have braces, you just never notice it.

Also if your case isn't bad, you could get invisalign.

If you get veneers, get no prep veneers. Don't get your teeth sanded down like a fucking autist. You can't get a new set of adult teeth. If for whatever reason you cannot get replacement venners (they need replacing every 10-15 years I think), you are going to walk around looking like a subhuman.

Finally the idea that your dating life ends when you are 30 is cope. Amnesia is in his early 30s, a basement dweller and he still slays prime women. Your age is how old you look. If you can larp a few years younger then you are that age.

your insurance covers purely comestic issue?

Get them, or you'll regret it, besides you're still young anyway and can slay into your 60s with the right attitude. I might get invisalign soon and I'm nearly 20 years older than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Kingscrush7