Worth getting hair transplant while in Turkey?

MrRubiks

MrRubiks

Silver
So I’ll be going back to Turkey in a few months to get the nails removed from LL and I was thinking about maybe doing a hairline advancement while there. I don’t have a receding hairline. It’s just always been naturally high and curved. I’ve effectively hidden this with my hairstyle, which is why I’m only considering getting it done now with it being more or less convenient. What do you think? Is it even worth it? I suppose one advantage would be opening the door for other hairstyles, but that’s about it. It would be nice to be able to wear my hair back. :unsure:

Here’s a pic with my current hairstyle. Thoughts?

Side black box

if you're not recessing, don't bother with HT. You may need those donor hair when you get older and slowly progressing towards NW2. Fringemaxx or French cropmaxx works well with big foreheads so go with them instead.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Elvisandreaa and MrRubiks
id save grafts for future if i was in your position

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and MrRubiks
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
How much did you LL to.

How much did you LL to.
11.5 cm. I could have done more, but that amount of lengthening gave me perfect proportions and put me at 6'+. I'm now 6'1" (morning height, barefoot).

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I've seen many people shorter than me claim 6'3" lol. XD

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
So I’ll be going back to Turkey in a few months to get the nails removed from LL and I was thinking about maybe doing a hairline advancement while there. I don’t have a receding hairline. It’s just always been naturally high and curved. I’ve effectively hidden this with my hairstyle, which is why I’m only considering getting it done now with it being more or less convenient. What do you think? Is it even worth it? I suppose one advantage would be opening the door for other hairstyles, but that’s about it. It would be nice to be able to wear my hair back. :unsure:

View attachment 1651933
no, your hairstyle covers it up fine and is NT

if you end up losing hair, you will need those grafts for a sufficent result

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
Why did you show a picture only of the temple that’s completely covered and not the one where your hairline is actually visible jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Fear
11.5 cm. I could have done more, but that amount of lengthening gave me perfect proportions and put me at 6'+. I'm now 6'1" (morning height, barefoot).
So you're a serious looksmaxxer? Did you made a diary in the LL forum or something? I don't remember you. LL Turkey and internals?

normies larp about their height a lot. I'm 6'2.5 midday and yet people guess me at 6'4 and almost all 6'1s claim 6'3 JFL. That's why I put 6'4 for my height on tinder

• +1
Why did you show a picture only of the temple that’s completely covered and not the one where your hairline is actually visible jfl
Eyes were obscured for anonymity, although it probably doesn't really matter. It'd be very easy to dox lol. I thought the position was clear despite the box.

So you're a serious looksmaxxer? Did you made a diary in the LL forum or something? I don't remember you. LL Turkey and internals?
I did LON on tibias and femurs. And no, I never posted a diary.

normies larp about their height a lot. I'm 6'2.5 midday and yet people guess me at 6'4 and almost all 6'1s claim 6'3 JFL. That's why I put 6'4 for my height on tinder
Makes sense. I'm sure I could claim 6'2" without raising any eyebrows. I never have though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingChad
Wait a minute, LL was an actual surgery and there were actually people getting it? Thought it was just a meme :lul:

6'3 is noticeably tall and rare. If normies couldn't lie about their height, people could see that 6'3 is a lot taller than what they think right now

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks and AscendingChad
Makes sense. I'm sure I could claim 6'2" without raising any eyebrows. I never have though.
yeah no need for it since 6'1 is a great height but there are some brainwashed chicks thinking that 6' is average for males since every 5'10 she encountered told her he's 6' lol. It's wise to write your guessed height on online dating profiles anyway

• +1
Eyes were obscured for anonymity, although it probably doesn't really matter. It'd be very easy to dox lol. I thought the position was clear despite the box.
Not what I was talking about the black box is fine, I’m saying the side of your head which your hairline is actually more visible on isn’t even visible in this picture but that’s way more important than the side you can push the hair over to to cover everything

Not what I was talking about the black box is fine, I’m saying the side of your head which your hairline is actually more visible on isn’t even visible in this picture but that’s way more important than the side you can push the hair over to to cover everything
Oh, I see. Looking at other pictures, it appears about the same though.

go for it

"muh save grafts for future hair loss" is a bluepilled advice , is it better to sacrifice your hairline for the youth years just to have more grafts for future hairloss in your 30's (if it happens) that can be avoided with medication or treatments ?

from a blackpilled PSL perspective , your high hairline failos you , so you should go for the hair transplant

How much Did you Pay For ll? Who was Ur surgeon???

Personally, If I was U, I would Not undergo HT. Save Ur grafts incase Something Happens.

How much Did you Pay For ll? Who was Ur surgeon???

Personally, If I was U, I would Not undergo HT. Save Ur grafts incase Something Happens.
Overall it was about 45k USD, and my surgeon was Dr Yuksel. My alignment is excellent and I can now run, jump, etc., and I have a full ROM.

And I'll think about the HT. It seems like most people are suggesting that I hold off.

Overall it was about 45k USD, and my surgeon was Dr Yuksel. My alignment is excellent and I can now run, jump, etc., and I have a full ROM.

And I'll think about the HT. It seems like most people are suggesting that I hold off.
Why was ist that expensive? Some surgeons make ll for 20k

JFL, greycell strikes again, always the most looksmaxers :lul:

provide some vids of running, walking etc. please op

View attachment 1651933
Can you run and train legs in the gym ever again? Also how much did this cost if you don't mind me asking?
What was your original height?

View attachment 1651933

Don't get HT yet. Just hop on fin and wait to see if it gets worse you only have so much donor hair so you need to save for the top of head if it starts to thin.

Could you give more info on your LL please?

How long were you wheelchair bound? and are your legs perfectly fine now? don't want to end up crippled.:feelswhy:

Don't get HT yet. Just hop on fin and wait to see if it gets worse you only have so much donor hair so you need to save for the top of head if it starts to thin.

Could you give more info on your LL please?

How long were you wheelchair bound? and are your legs perfectly fine now? don't want to end up crippled.:feelswhy:
I'm not thinning or receding though. My hairline is just naturally high.

And for LL I did LON on tibias and femurs. I gained 4.5 inches. I can now run, jump, etc.

I'm not thinning or receding though. My hairline is just naturally high.

And for LL I did LON on tibias and femurs. I gained 4.5 inches. I can now run, jump, etc.
Your dad and uncles are still have full heads of hair?

What was recovery time like? was it 45k to get both done at once? Did you need alot of difficult rehab to walk again? how long were you in a wheelchair?

Your dad and uncles are still have full heads of hair?

What was recovery time like? was it 45k to get both done at once? Did you need alot of difficult rehab to walk again? how long were you in a wheelchair?
My dad has very thin hair, but I heard that it skips a generation. I haven't been affected.

And yes, you need a lot of rehab. I spent about 9 months on crutches. If possible, you want to avoid using a wheelchair because walking is essential for healing. I started walking normally again around the 8 month mark.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
no dude if you’re not balding don’t touch hair transplants, they always make the hair line look fake as fuck. high natural hair line > low transplanted hairline

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and MrRubiks