Worth it gettin upper eyelid filler

L

Lars2210

Habitual line-stepper
Had a derm appointment. He said I shouldn’t do it & if I end up getting upper eyelid surgery I’ll regret it when I’m older

Thot? Will if have any benefit
78E95046 14FE 49ED 9D69 EF69DD178709

4959EA55 CF41 4EB0 B288 F661DB183689

Not worth it at all. Minor failo compared to the shit (literally) that is your eye color.

• JFL
Reactions: Tasty17
B-b-b-b-but I thought wearing a mask with filters and squinting should give everyone a 7 psl eye area :soy::soy::soy::soy: (his eyes look coloured too)

B-b-b-b-but I thought wearing a mask with filters and squinting should give everyone a 7 psl eye area :soy::soy::soy::soy: (his eyes look coloured too)
Literally furrowing his brows in desperation for hooding… b-b-b-but @Pakicel said pulling your upper eyelid down should be enough to turn you into 12 psl giga gandy eye area cartoon lookin ass :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: @StrangerDanger @8PSLcel @inferiorpispot234

I can’t come up with anything else so I’ll speculate he’s probably jutting/clenching hard af to make eyelids go from 0-100 :soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16275
Literally furrowing his brows in desperation for hooding… b-b-b-but @Pakicel said pulling your upper eyelid down should be enough to turn you into 12 psl giga gandy eye area cartoon lookin ass :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: @StrangerDanger @8PSLcel @inferiorpispot234

I can’t come up with anything else so I’ll speculate he’s probably jutting/clenching hard af to make eyelids go from 0-100 :soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:whatfeels: