Worth saving for rhino and chin implants?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
After i morphed myself it made me rethink my decision of not doing any surgeries :feelsyay:
Is it worth to save for a rhino and chin implant?
20191003 190410 AirBrush 20191003191011

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 2205
need see front

If you think it will be beneficial, yes

Why did you post two identical morphed pics instead of the normal one? Lol I cant say if you should or not without seeing the before

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Huh? The left one is the non morphed original pic dude lol

Straight nose from side profile is my dream
Now that you mentioned I see it. But the difference is so small I don’t think it’s worth it. No normie will notice the difference. But if it will make you feel that much better about yourself then it might be good. But it would be more beneficial to your mental health and self esteem than how others will perceive you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Not worth it

You look good dude. Unless you are very wealthy, and dont care about risks, it’s 100% not worth in your case

Any girl that liked you before the morph would like you after, and any girl that didn’t like you before the morph, prob wouldn’t change after morph. Focus on natural looksmaxing/moneymaxxing - will give much better results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Clean up your brows man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
useless morph

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Clean up your brows man
You mean pluck the hairs at the top and at the bottom?
You look good dude. Unless you are very wealthy, and dont care about risks, it’s 100% not worth in your case

Any girl that liked you before the morph would like you after, and any girl that didn’t like you before the morph, prob wouldn’t change after morph. Focus on natural looksmaxing/moneymaxxing - will give much better results
I dont know what kind of natural looksmax i can do anymore. I think i did everything possible. Moneymaxxing i'm on my way.
Rhino would be just for a personal thing, i'd really love to have straight nose from side view you know. It wouldn't change much i know.

Any good surgeon will turn you away for rhino since you already have a straight bridge. Your morph nose doesn't fit your face, looks too synthetic/fake. Below's a morph of just a chin implant via my morph.

Last edited:
After i morphed myself it made me rethink my decision of not doing any surgeries :feelsyay:
that's how it always starts jfl

Do the chin implant if you really want. I don't think it matters that much for you. I'm in the same exact position as you except my chin is a bit more recessed and my nose is hooked 😢

Yes. Get rhino first.
And don't forget, the surgeon will also improve your nose-tip, not just the bone removal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yes. Get rhino first.
And don't forget, the surgeon will also improve your nose-tip, not just the bone removal.
any specific reason why rhino first? Also isn't nose tip another surgery surgery? Or was that nose bridge?

any specific reason why rhino first? Also isn't nose tip another surgery surgery? Or was that nose bridge?
Improving the nose-tip is not a seperate surgery. Your surgeon will fix both in one go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Improving the nose-tip is not a seperate surgery. Your surgeon will fix both in one go.
Thank god. I need to get rid of some bulbous and the hook. Will be my next surgery after Genio.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
Thank god. I need to get rid of some bulbous and the hook. Will be my next surgery after Genio.
I'd get rhino first. Nose makes a huge diffeence. It's literally at the center of your face.