Worth to go 6'5 in curryland

No I mean ppl don't recommend l dopa since it's direct precursor to dopamine affecting endogenous production if used too much whereas tyrosine is safer since it's just raw material for dopamine to be produced. Nicotine increases acetylcholine but this means if u don't have enough choline your brain catabolizes mitochondria to produce it so choline is said to be safer
I don't understand
Can u extrapolate your Theory to igf1 and hgh and say it correctly.

Also does tyrosine l ddopa and alpha gpc increase hgh

Get a spinal x ray.
If ur plates are open u can grow.
Spine is the last bone to fuse.

Do stretches and blast MSM,chondroitin and some peptides,u will surely get 2-3 inches if the plates r open.
Also take aromasin to keep them open.

Spine fuses from 22-26.
In some it remains open till 30.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Deleted member 15827
No I mean ppl don't recommend l dopa since it's direct precursor to dopamine affecting endogenous production if used too much whereas tyrosine is safer since it's just raw material for dopamine to be produced. Nicotine increases acetylcholine but this means if u don't have enough choline your brain catabolizes mitochondria to produce it so choline is said to be safer
Alright,hmm.
But for heightmaxxing we are deliberately INDUCING high amounts of igf1 levels.

It won't bear much side effects.
If u do it for 1-2 years

Alright,hmm.

If u do it for 1-2 years
Don't go beyond 6 months tbh you're already at a nice height, you can shoefraud to look 6'4. No one knows about blackpill except very few

u pull in india. so what? move to a first world country for a better life conditions first of all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Alright,hmm.

If u do it for 1-2 years
how tall ru

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and TeenAscender
6'3'' is already tall af, espec in curryland lol

• +1
u think ur gonna grow any more or have u maxxed out ur spine
My rate of growth is a bit slow now,for exmaple if before i was gaining 1 inch in 3 -4 weeks month,now it would take me 6-7 weeks for 1 inch
I can definitely get 2 inches more for sure in my spine but it would take a little bit longer than Before.

But still,it's better than nothing,before i wasn't even growing,so it's definitely a lifefuel for me

My rate of growth is a bit slow now,for exmaple if before i was gaining 1 inch in 3 -4 weeks month,now it would take me 6-7 weeks for 1 inch
I can definitely get 2 inches more for sure in my spine but it would take a little bit longer than Before.

But still,it's better than nothing,before i wasn't even growing,so it's definitely a lifefuel for me
Why don’t u sell these secrets and become a billionaire

• +1
Why don’t u sell these secrets and become a billionaire
Maybe i would do it in the future:lul::lul::lul:.
It also depends on person to person,the consistency and dedication thet put in.
Some people will call me a scammer, because they didn't do it properly.

I myself lagged a bit,was:feelscry: inconsistent.
Or i would be 6'1.5-6'2 by now.
But i would still gain it anyways but it would take more time.
After that i think i wont be able to gain in my spine.

I don't want to make money from heightmaxxing because height is life and height shouldnt be put behind a paywall.
Maybe i would start a youtube channel in the future,it's good for me and the viewers.

I am thinking of selling NFTs to get money for my heightmaxxing stacks(igf1 lr3, androgens,peptides,bmn-111) my parents won't give me money for them:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Maybe i would do it in the future:lul::lul::lul:.
It also depends on person to person,the consistency and dedication thet put in.
Some people will call me a scammer, because they didn't do it properly.

I myself lagged a bit,was:feelscry: inconsistent.
Or i would be 6'1.5-6'2 by now.
But i would still gain it anyways but it would take more time.
After that i think i wont be able to gain in my spine.

I don't want to make money from heightmaxxing because height is life and height shouldnt be put behind a paywall.
Maybe i would start a youtube channel in the future,it's good for me and the viewers.

I am thinking of selling NFTs to get money for my heightmaxxing stacks(igf1 lr3, androgens,peptides,bmn-111) my parents won't give me money for them:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Stop bumping this shit thread bro :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife
You need to bulk up to 230 pounds and then cut to 210 pounds and then you'll look good. You look dyel.and then maybe use height insoles and lifts

• +1
Height isn't good after 6'5 ideal is 6'1-6'3
cope 6'4+ is where the real benefits of height starts at that height you can pull purely off your height

• JFL
cope 6'4+ is where the real benefits of height starts at that height you can pull purely off your height
No lol especially not in India. You'll look like a freak, and you won't fit in buses ( can't stand without hitting your head)