Worthless

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
If you’re ugly and you are always the one to initiate conversation, always the one to text first, it’s over.

You are a nuisance.

I feel pathetic bothering girls with my pedophile looking, collagen drained face. They never initiate shit with me, neither do any of my guy ‘friends’. I tried to “go cold” on a girl after we had a good time hanging out, and after a month she said nothing so I had to initiate again. JFL at falling for that advice.

Lesson for ugly men: Unless people can gain something from you, like status, fun lifestyle, etc they don’t want to be around you. So if you don’t have anything to offer, just off yourself or work to gain something people can leech off of you. Friendship, love, is conditional if you have an ugly face.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, hebbewem, Zeta ascended and 4 others
If you’re ugly and you are always the one to initiate conversation, always the one to text first, it’s over.

So a girl initiating convo (without asking for favors) = attraction?

• WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Can't be over if it never began

You could be friendzoned. Like you’re an actual friend. But if you’re ugly and you meet a girl and she never initiates anything with you, it means her life will be no better with you in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
how and why?

attention, leading you on for fun or to fuck with you or your head, favors (i know u said without but still), maybe they think ur friend is hot, or theyre bored, or u are flirting practise, u know it could be anything

You could be friendzoned. Like you’re an actual friend. But if you’re ugly and you meet a girl and she never initiates anything with you, it means her life will be no better with you in it.

What would a line between casual friendliness and flirtation look like?

You are a nuisance.

I feel pathetic bothering girls with my pedophile looking, collagen drained face. They never initiate shit with me, neither do any of my guy ‘friends’. I tried to “go cold” on a girl after we had a good time hanging out, and after a month she said nothing so I had to initiate again. JFL at falling for that advice.

Lesson for ugly men: Unless people can gain something from you, like status, fun lifestyle, etc they don’t want to be around you. So if you don’t have anything to offer, just off yourself or work to gain something people can leech off of you. Friendship, love, is conditional if you have an ugly face.
You will never know how hard it is to have your best friend have a crush on a girl (He initiates all of the convos, sends paragraphs while she sends basic replies) and then have that girl flirt with you. Theres a limit to this bros.

The use of "always" in the OP may have confused you, but in reality you are just retarded

Cope, you're a Chad you just don't know it yet

You will never know how hard it is to have your best friend have a crush on a girl (He initiates all of the convos, sends paragraphs while she sends basic replies) and then have that girl flirt with you. Theres a limit to this bros.
Describes my chadlite friend. Literally telling me how he made out with my oneitis.

i never text anyone.

Except some of the guys on here

Chad is a state of mind br0

• Love it
Reactions: Insomniac
Yeah bro I kinda feel the same from being bullied in elementary school, to being a semi loser in high school, to being insulted/disrespected by kids at the afterschool I use to work at and to right now a loser in college surrounded by prime foids. I don't care about teenage love or "reclaiming my youth" I just want my 20s to be worthwhile.

• +1
Reactions: Lauking

You are a nuisance.

Read my post in the " Is looksmaxing the meaning of life?" thread and it might help you get a more optimistic outlook. I dropped a lot of cold harsh truths. But what's the point of pandering? You should be aiming for progression and when you stop progressing you should feel like you need to explode. Things can be tough when you're stuck in a rut but things get easier as you gain momentum through force and discipline and right choices.

It's like riding a bike or rowing a canoe. The first parts are incredibly hard and you need more willpower and exertion for that acceleration to happen. But once you've actually done lots of things and get externally validated, things get easier and your mindset shifts.

Like riding a bike up a steep hill. What's gonna be harder? Ascending that hill at 50kmph due to all the prior work you did, or attempting to cycle that up that hill will zero acceleration from complete start? Obviously the second.

So again, what's pandering going to do for you? Absolutely nothing, it'll just wear you down and break you. In the nicest way possible, stop being a pussy and be prepared to do hard things to get to where you want to be. Stop making threads like this for example and start seeking mental help and stay away from all the blackpill stuff until your negative idiatons can be bettered with the best help you can get.

Just be aware that so many people have it so much worse than you, starving to death from birth out in Sierra Leone but still working their asses off to ascend to 1. Staying alive. 2. Dancing around a poverty ridden land, naked, banging drums with weird earrings the size over dinner plates. Yet very few of these people "off themselves" and if they do LDAR, it's not by choice, it's by situation and lack of resources and help which most of us here do have.

Their LDARing is actually Laying Down and Rotting and Starving to Death.

Our LDARing, is contemplating suicide over mental health problems that we won't go and seek help for, and posting memes on here (in other people's cases). Just because you're face isn't good enough in your head for a girl to want to have sex with you yet?

Put things into perspective man. I wish you do get help. I did in the past and was in a very bad place, so was my sister. It's your life and killing yourself passes the pain onto everyone in your family, and you're still dead and your family knows you are because you felt you weren't adequate enough. That's the worst way to end, period.

Improvement is real and it's hard. But you need to get your head clear because I know you are in a terrible part in your life mentally. So get that help, and once you're better, no matter how long or how much money it takes, you can use your life to make it great for yourself and your family which will pay back and make them happy so much to the point that this part of your life will be negligeable in the future. It takes effort man. But start with the effort of explaining your feelings to your family and get a GP to put you on some medication and CBT possible to get the ball rolling.

Remember what I say here. This is serious.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Lauking, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
didnt read a single letter

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Its tough out there for the ugly niggas

Describes my chadlite friend. Literally telling me how he made out with my oneitis.
2 years ago my best friend told me he once went out with my oneitis and it killed me. Ive went thru hell at the gym just thinking about her (bluepilled normie) and its only until Ive discovered this sub that Ive actually ascended and just realized how much I hate women. Ngl id rather get an airsoft m249 than get some <6/10 gf. Airsoft is best cope

Legit. I haven't messaged a girl in ages because I just know that she'll do anything to end the chat as fast as she can.