Would a blackpill YouTube channel be able to compete with a redpill Youtube channel?

D

Deleted member 20891

150 IQ
The blackpill YouTube channel explains blackpill stances and regularly debates bluepillers and redpillers (and destroys them). The blackpiller take sponsorships and ads because he doesn't want to scam people with courses and look more legit. He earns money with personal ratings, ads and sponsorships

You know what redpill and softblackpill youtubers are, so i won't explain those. But can any brutal blackpill channel compete with a redpill channel e.g Hamza or a softblackpill channel like Wheat Waffles?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 20618
No because redpill gives you hope, we're hardwired to seek hope for a better future.
Blackpill is deterministic, almost everything is out of your control. You need to salvage what you have rather than chase hope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 20891 and Thecovenant
Ofc not just mention race and you are blown the fuck up

also add that its not popular for normies at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Nope cuz 80% of men are redpilled

The blackpill YouTube channel explains blackpill stances and regularly debates bluepillers and redpillers (and destroys them). The blackpiller take sponsorships and ads because he doesn't want to scam people with courses and look more legit. He earns money with personal ratings, ads and sponsorships

You know what redpill and softblackpill youtubers are, so i won't explain those. But can any brutal blackpill channel compete with a redpill channel e.g Hamza or a softblackpill channel like Wheat Waffles?
Yes, if you can convince people.
What about Lookism and Lookism Shorts?

What do you think about the future of that channel?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
You linked your own shorts channel.
I suppose your goal was to link Based Zeus.
Here is a huge TTS channel. I can't use my real voice as I would stutter too much to the point where making a video becomes practically infeasible.
I was exaggerating to be nasty. It can work if on top of the TTS you also have very entertaining editing, music and FX which is where the "personality" would come from. As Based Zeus does and you are kind of already doing that as well so congrats to you. But still I doubt you could get as big as F&F or Andrew Tate. You need to understand those guys are more than just people sharing their opinions online, they are near gurus with cult following and people worshiping them. The type of following and support gurus like them is very hard to get with TTS and without showing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

I was exaggerating to be nasty. It can work if on top of the TTS you also have very entertaining editing, music and FX which is where the "personality" would come from. As Based Zeus does and you are kind of already doing that as well so congrats to you. But still I doubt you could get as big as F&F or Andrew Tate. You need to understand those guys are more than just people sharing their opinions online, they are near gurus with cult following and people worshiping them. The type of following and support gurus like them is very hard to get with TTS and without showing yourself.
Pretty true.

Oh, my bad. Wrong link, great guess.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Oh, my bad. Wrong link, great guess.
Also Based Zeus kind of "show himself" in that he has an avatar in his videos. This is smart. You could try that as well. I'm sure he would not have as many subscribers without this "Based Zeus" animated personality in his videos. It's just human nature we worship and follow personalities and figures, not content.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
No. But whitepill might once blackpill becomes mainstream.