Would a brow bone implant or some type of brow augmentation + rhino ascend me?

C

Capalot32

Iron
Title.
My forehead is flat and slightly rounded at the top. Brow lacks projection and eyes are shallow set from front view although low uee cause decent fat pads + ice hooding + decent brows distract. Jaw goes way past nasion and has a lot of forward growth so I look dumb from profile. Looking to get Matt bomer level brow ridge at least. No need for Jon k level. Probably will need rhino to bring nasion forward too but I want to get one anyway bc nose is too wide. If brow implant isn’t a good idea are there any others? Lifting heavy and taking vitamin d every night. Hoping for growth. Don’t want to post front profile but jaw looks like Ian Somerhalders from front w/o crazy flared gonions and normies often comment on how nice it is, lacks harmony w shallow set eyes tho.
1A53CB1A 33A8 4C45 9D9C BCCBFD8C3D57

Tbh I think this sub overestimates the importance of brow ridge. No girls say "omg did you see that guys brow ridge" I have a brow ridge similar to yours and I still have deep set hunter eyes and all that. I think your brow ridge is fine and if you get a filler or implant or some shit it might end up looking like a caveman.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14392, alriodai and 1 other person
No girls say "omg did you see that guys brow ridge"
one of the most low iq retarded arguments I see on this forum
no girls say "omg did you see that guys long pfl?" but it's still good to have long pfl
good brow ridge + other eye area traits and girls say "that guy has beautiful eyes"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Tallooksmaxxer and ROTTING
no girls say "omg did you see that guys long pfl?" but it's still good to have long pfl
good brow ridge + other eye area traits and girls say "that guy has beautiful eyes"
If you look at Matt Bomers brow ridge it's not even that prominent it's a tiny difference than OP's honestly and you can only really notice it from the side profile so it's not even a big deal. If Matt Bomers brow ridge was the same as OPs, he would pretty much look the same. If you look up brow ridge plastic surgery, most of it is men who literally get surgery to get their brow ridges removed haha.

omg did you see that guys good forward grown maxilla that complements his midface and proportions well to his nose!!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate
omg did you see that guys good forward grown maxilla that complements his midface and proportions well to his nose!!
It's all subconsicious obviously

• +1
Reactions: Slob and alriodai
It's all subconsicious obviously
Literally. not sure why idiots are hyperfocusing on "omg she is going to notice my IPD is off!!" when in reality she will notice that your facial proportions look like a fucking monkey stuck its head in a blender

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Literally. not sure why idiots are hyperfocusing on "omg she is going to notice my IPD is off!!" when in reality she will notice that your facial proportions look like a fucking monkey stuck its head in a blender
If your IPD is really bad then she will indeed notice. Everyone would notice. They would just say "he looks deformed. His eyes are so wide apart" instead of "jfl at that brutal ipd"

The IPD and proportions both impact how good looking you'll be in the end, so it doesn't matter what she "notices"

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
If your IPD is really bad then she will indeed notice. Everyone would notice. They would just say "he looks deformed. His eyes are so wide apart" instead of "jfl at that brutal ipd"

The IPD and proportions both impact how good looking you'll be in the end, so it doesn't matter what she "notices"
I'm agreeing with you

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Tbh I think this sub overestimates the importance of brow ridge. No girls say "omg did you see that guys brow ridge" I have a brow ridge similar to yours and I still have deep set hunter eyes and all that. I think your brow ridge is fine and if you get a filler or implant or some shit it might end up looking like a caveman.
i disagree i think he needs it to balance his face since he looks kinda dogmaxxed
Title.
My forehead is flat and slightly rounded at the top. Brow lacks projection and eyes are shallow set from front view although low uee cause decent fat pads + ice hooding + decent brows distract. Jaw goes way past nasion and has a lot of forward growth so I look dumb from profile. Looking to get Matt bomer level brow ridge at least. No need for Jon k level. Probably will need rhino to bring nasion forward too but I want to get one anyway bc nose is too wide. If brow implant isn’t a good idea are there any others? Lifting heavy and taking vitamin d every night. Hoping for growth. Don’t want to post front profile but jaw looks like Ian Somerhalders from front w/o crazy flared gonions and normies often comment on how nice it is, lacks harmony w shallow set eyes tho.
View attachment 1798218
go for it brah

Title.
View attachment 1798218
You’re a Htn, u have good bones. Just softmaxx