Would a sharp chin like Orb's look good on my face?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold

83a2c972eb118449cf9b5ec59d7dad5a

If I was to get surgery to get a sharp chin like the one that Orb has, would that look good on my face? Or should I try to get my chin augmented to look thick and strong, like George Clooney?

PS: you don't have to remind me it's over. I know it's over. But I still want to look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ur face has 0 similarities with orb's face so the answer is : no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I don't think chin is the biggest thing you should be worried about boyo.

Aldo you rate very high on the ethnic scale, where you from? You seem middle eastern.

• +1

View attachment 510

If I was to get surgery to get a sharp chin like the one that Orb has, would that look good on my face? Or should I try to get my chin augmented to look thick and strong, like George Clooney?

PS: you don't have to remind me it's over. I know it's over. But I still want to look better.

First, I need you to chill with that sig. For a moment, go outside and take a look around. There are uglier guys than you with GF's, so pure looks isn't the only thing that matters. I'm not saying that looks DON'T matter, just that you have to keep the entire picture in perspective.

Second, that jaw change would be crazy fucking expensive. I'd schedule a consolation with your local plastic surgeon, who knows what people find attractive. Talk to them about what options you have in regards to your face, get a professional opinion so you don't end up like Michael Jackson during his later years.

Third, your jaw is actually pretty decent. It's your Nose, Eyebrows, and premature balding that's making you look this way. Go to a salon, ask them to clean up your eyebrows. They'll trim them and make them proportional. Get on a hair treatment like Finasteride, or shave that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
No, because your upper face is crazy wide, it would look even more ridiculous if you had a chin like orb.

You need something like this:

Zyzz1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
fix ur hair & eyebrows IMO . ur chin is ok its not chad but its not pushed in (far as i can see). Curious what ur height is. Maybe height surgery would be a better option.

• +1
Imo orb is a 4 out of 10 but yknow. CURRY CHAD is the real deal.

Anyway hell no

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Unwanted
Orbs chin is weak af

• +1
It's Crimson Chin or rope dude...

• +1
fix ur hair & eyebrows IMO . ur chin is ok its not chad but its not pushed in (far as i can see). Curious what ur height is. Maybe height surgery would be a better option.

I'm 6'1. I'm curious why everyone thinks I'm short from pictures?

• +1