Would a woman change her mind in next 2months?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
A girl bassicly said her reason for rejection is that she is friends with a girl that hates my guts (she is my exoneitis and had a huge bluepilled crush on her when I was fat)

Would mantaining or cutting for aesthetics in next 2months change her mind or Im coping? Or is it outer source thats not looks

You're coping

• +1
Reactions: dodt, dogtown and androidcel
Just ghost her for now bro. If she's dtf she'll appear again

She would go behind her friends back and hook up with you or she would just go out with you public the reason for rejection was probaly she wasent attrachted to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
She would go behind her friends back and hook up with you or she would just go out with you public the reason for rejection was probaly she wasent attrachted to you
If I was 8/10 sure, but for example would you fuck over your friend over for a girl that another guy hates and you always hang out tbh, sure tho
You're coping
Why?

Bro, we already told you on Snapchat that you are coping, your looks are the reason you got rejected, plain and simple, I know this is a tough pill to swallow, but swallow it you must.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, dogtown and badromance
Bro, we already told you on Snapchat that you are coping, your looks are the reason you got rejected, plain and simple, I know this is a tough pill to swallow, but swallow it you must.
Yes but what if I improve my body in span of 2months is what Im asking

Yes but what if I improve my body in span of 2months is what Im asking
Depends, if you get so lean that your facial bone structure looks like it is carved from stone, then maybe, you have a chance. What I would do is get over the rejection and move on. (I still recommend cutting and then maintaining that weight till your skin tightens).

• +1
Reactions: badromance
A girl bassicly said her reason for rejection is that she is friends with a girl that hates my guts (she is my exoneitis and had a huge bluepilled crush on her when I was fat)

Would mantaining or cutting for aesthetics in next 2months change her mind or Im coping? Or is it outer source thats not looks
fuck changing her mind, go for the next one

fuck changing her mind, go for the next one
Tbh Id go for next one but shes my type, short term oneitis imo

I can definitly go for next one but I dont find it as fun tbh
Depends, if you get so lean that your facial bone structure looks like it is carved from stone, then maybe, you have a chance. What I would do is get over the rejection and move on. (I still recommend cutting and then maintaining that weight till your skin tightens).
Time to lean maxx then. I am a long way from a good psyhique but without loose skin its much better than 6 months ago

Do it for yourself, not for some girl that already rejected your ass. I highly doubt she‘ll change her mind. She probably didn‘t like your face in the first place. Getting leaner will improve ur face slightly, yes, but your eye area or mouth shape will remain. Get over her, there‘s enough fish in the sea.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Time to lean maxx then
Yes, cut 10-20 pounds more and stay there for a year/year and a half to allow your loose skin to adjust.

bh Id go for next one but shes my type, short term oneitis imo
You need to avoid dedicating too much time to a single woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Last edited:
Won't that mean I wont get muscle tho? isnt it better to fill out loose skin with fat and muscle?

I know its a bad habit
No, you will still gain muscle while eating maintenance calories cause of noob gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
No, you will still gain muscle while eating maintenance calories cause of noob gains.
Alright, hopefully it will be that as I am lifting for 6 months now very consistently. Hopefully Im doing everything right so far, so I think ill have newbie gains for atleast 3-5months
Do it for yourself, not for some girl that already rejected your ass. I highly doubt she‘ll change her mind. She probably didn‘t like your face in the first place. Getting leaner will improve ur face slightly, yes, but your eye area or mouth shape will remain. Get over her, there‘s enough fish in the sea.
Might be, ill just keep lifting and keep you updated. I hope its not black and white and its only cause of looks but its a mixture of social situations and looks, but anyway, Its just a solitude of this year of me. I can definitly score some fat chick/fat girl easily but wheres the fun in that

Can you grow a beard?

its a mixture of social situations and looks
When you are fat your social capabilities won’t even matter for a girl. It will be different if u get lean and looksmax to mid-high tier normie.

Can you grow a beard?
I can grow a stubble, but I noticed with lifting my stubble grows way way faster. Not sure about a beard yet tho
When you are fat your social capabilities won’t even matter for a girl. It will be different if u get lean and looksmax to mid-high tier normie.
I woudnt say Im fat, but If I had 3 more kgs of fat I would be fat imo. Right now I would say Im abit above avg weight.

Why would you want to be with someone who has rejected you once?

One thing a man should always keep is..... his honor.

• +1
Reactions: K.O.
Why would you want to be with someone who has rejected you once?

One thing a man should always keep is..... his honor.
Once is a mistake, second is a choice as TRP says. I always give women two chances, while I improve myself in that timespan. Otherwise I get over it and im out. Im doing this only for the second time tho, only do it for girls I really would work hard to get
Ill do this tbh, but just keep lifting, maybe ill look a lot better. But this was me when lower bodyfat so not sure how mcuh it will change

• +1
Reactions: nattycel