Would Adriana still be considered one of the most beautiful woman in the world with Brown eyes?

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
IMG 5488

Attachments

• IMG_5487.jpeg
    IMG_5487.jpeg
    486.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Napoleon de Geso
I bet she was so hot when she was 15

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wayme, datboijj, Arditi and 7 others
I dont remember her offering to suck my dick, so she ugly whore with any color of eyes or cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, Arditi, KLESUM and 1 other person
I find her more attractive with brown eyes tbh so probably yes, but as a model she probably would lose her value

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
Her eye color is a huge halo. She'd still look like a normal Latrina Stacy without it, but I doubt she would be rated as highly.

Imagine if Asian women had natural coloring halo

• +1
Reactions: chrisN, datboijj, Arditi and 1 other person
Successful model yes, top 10 model in the world probably not.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Not a chance

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Why is this woman considered one of the best looking in the world? Haven't seen a pic of her with blue eyes, but bone is law. Coloring should hardly be a factor for being "the best looking in the world". She looks good, but not insanely so, I've definitely seen better looking women IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
Imagine if you bleached yourself and finally erased from the world your niggeriness
View attachment 2429673
Adorable. This is why I can't wait to have white daughters because I'm mixed my daughters will look like their mother (who will be blonde) so I'll be having precious white blonde daughters who will be raised to worship the black and mulatto man. Will literally be programmed from birth to be bbc only and then my grandchildren will be mulatto, so my black genes will never go extinct. I will make sure this cycle just repeats and repeats.
Just got tingles thinking about this omg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 33379 and HeightPilledum
she would be still a model but less known and probably fucking old jews on a yacht

Appeal without the eyes is next to none for people here. No one would care about her existence if it wasn't for her blue eyes

She's tall, she would make tall babies that mog 99 percent of the incels here at 13