Would anyone be interested in an updated liquor thread?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–• โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‡
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
97,905
Reputation
297,976
Title my previous threads


 
  • +1
Reactions: Aox Ofwar, g4rlic, chang cypionate and 4 others
@Swarthy Knight
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
Yep absolutely.
Recommend me some cheap decent whiskey in the indian market :hmmNice:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and FunnyVALENTINE
@Petsmart i know you a henessy fried chicken and collard greens kinda guy
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brava, Blasian-K, Nocturnal and 2 others
No I donโ€™t drink bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Brava
  • Love it
Reactions: Nocturnal
@Former Shortcel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Former Shortcel
Not an alcoholic

never drank alcohol once
@tansel, you got a disciple! But they're talking about drinking that's poisonโ€ฆ

In nature, man in nature!
im still interested:Alien:
I'll read it, Jason, even if I don't care about alcohol.

If I can stomach it, it's all good for me; it's just no more Smirnoff that shi is rancid and for the cattle.

@g4rlic and I want a Bacardi drinking guide.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, g4rlic and tansel
@
tansel
@tansel, you got a disciple! But they're talking about drinking that's poisonโ€ฆ

In nature, man in nature!
haha nocturnal is my bro

a fellow vasiliy fan
 
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Blasian-K and Nocturnal
@tansel, you got a disciple! But they're talking about drinking that's poisonโ€ฆ

In nature, man in nature!

I'll read it, Jason, even if I don't care about alcohol.

If I can stomach it, it's all good for me; it's just no more Smirnoff that shi is rancid and for the cattle.

@g4rlic and I want a Bacardi drinking guide.
he's right
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Blasian-K
Title my previous threads


Sure
 

Similar threads

arthurfish
Replies
18
Views
79
lookism...
lookism...
Oscaridk
Replies
5
Views
50
fantom0726
fantom0726
Tesarossa
Replies
0
Views
39
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
n1ks09
Replies
6
Views
34
Bat
Bat
the zodiac
Replies
3
Views
21
ESR
ESR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top