Would bimax benefit me?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

8psl
Joined
Oct 24, 2022
Posts
4,249
Reputation
4,055
My cheekbones (zygos) are kinda flat and my jaw is defined but lacks angularity. my maxilla/jaw is not recessed, so would it hurt to get binax to fix these issues?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Pics not loading.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 31072, Zonar and 2 others
Brb imagining ur face
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar
Not defined then jfl
By defined I mean you can see the actual jaw bone clearly but it's round and not square despite a relatively low bfp
 
cheekbone implants then


Only way I see this being possible is if you're high bf% or very downgrown.
I'm 15% bfp and pretty downwardly grown
IMG 20230803 003839
 
Post pics. Can't rate give an answer without them
 
it lacks angularity from the front cause of your short ramus.
No I don't think my ramus length is the problem, it looks shorter than it actually is because of my high gonial angle due to downward growth
 
No I don't think my ramus length is the problem, it looks shorter than it actually is because of my high gonial angle due to downward growth
The biggest culprit is the gonion, and that's highly correlated with ramus length and shape. The only other thing it could be is fat distribution, literally.
 
you don't need bimax you need genio + jaw implants
 

Similar threads

drippy299
Replies
3
Views
62
4upax
4upax
V
Replies
0
Views
39
voloxy223
V
V
Replies
1
Views
42
voloxy223
V
A
Replies
1
Views
35
cartheyebrows
cartheyebrows
Dunjam
Replies
5
Views
45
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top