Would brachys be easier to hit in the head and killed because wider skull? Like Barrett

Pei

Pei

Kraken
What if Barrett was in trump place the bullet would have kill him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, xegigi, Aero and 5 others
Did trumps incel skull save his life

• JFL
Reactions: jué
Also pretty sure Barrett is either mesocephalic or dolichocephalic. Can't say for sure but doing some "measurements" based on front and side profile pics his cephalic index is 72. Given a +/- 8 margin of error he is most likely mesocephalic or dolichocephalic.

@Pei do you have any pics of the top of Barrett's head?

Also pretty sure Barrett is either mesocephalic or dolichocephalic. Can't say for sure but doing some "measurements" based on front and side profile pics his cephalic index is 72. Given a +/- 8 margin of error he is most likely mesocephalic or dolichocephalic.
I think brachy just mean compact midface

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
No it wasn’t retard people got killed and trump was hit
If you think that killing a few people proves that it's not stagged, you're living in your own world

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pei
I think brachy just mean compact midface
I guess some people use it like that but you can be dolichocephalic with a compact midface and wide face.

If you think that killing a few people proves that it's not stagged, you're living in your own world
Yeah because trump had someone shoot bullets at him that grazed his ear stupid

Yeah because trump had someone shoot bullets at him that grazed his ear stupid
His ear not his skull you low iq subhuman. Normies can't even tell when something is stagged JFL

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pei
His ear not his skull you low iq subhuman. Normies can't even tell when something is stagged JFL
wtf the ear is immediately
Next to your skull you low
Cretin

that's my point he missed the skull on purpose and hit the ear
Let me ask you again who would let a person shoot a bullet that close to your head on purpose implying you’re trusting that person to not mess up and shoot you in the head when the best shooters in the world could easily mess it up. And trumps reaction is clearly genuine reaction of person getting shot at

I probably would have stopped the bullet with the titanium zygo

that's my point he missed the skull on purpose and hit the ear
You think trump would let his life potentially be ended by the shooter fucking up his aim by a cm or a strong gust of wind taking the bullet off course or some shit

You think trump would let his life potentially be ended by the shooter fucking up his aim by a cm or a strong gust of wind taking the bullet off course or some shit
you think like a normie, you'll never be president with that mindset

Just ignore him he’s crazy