Would cheekbone filler change my ESR?

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

August 15th
I'm interested in Cheekbone filler however I have ideal eye seperation & wouldn't wanna fuck that up. I've been told filler would change ur ES ratio but I'm not sure if that's true?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox and Deleted member 23558
Changes ESR, doesn't change IPD.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Changes ESR, doesn't change IPD.
thought it meant the same thing ngl

fuck.. i really wanted to get cheekbone filler but im not gonna sacrifice my ESR for it

might be wrong but i would assume it depends on if they are attempting to give you more lateral mass or just anterior projection only, the former would logically change your es ratio i think

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 23558
might be wrong but i would assume it depends on if they are attempting to give you more lateral mass or just anterior projection only, the former would logically change your es ratio i think
it would be to get more lateral width yes

who tf gets anterior jfl, lateral is the thing that matters the most.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis and twilight
  • +1
Reactions: twilight
i would trade better cheekbones for slightly worse es ratio tbh
do i sacrifice 0.46 ESR to get better cheekbones and a more dimorphic, angular face or is eye area really that important and i keep it the same

would it make it higher or lower

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
do i sacrifice 0.46 ESR to get better cheekbones and a more dimorphic, angular face or is eye area really that important and i keep it the same
i think the change in smv is minimal lol compared to the great benefits of more cheekbone mass, and you can trim the inner part of eyebrows and dermaroll the lateral part to fraud wider set eyes

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
I can recommend

I'm interested in Cheekbone filler however I have ideal eye seperation & wouldn't wanna fuck that up. I've been told filler would change ur ES ratio but I'm not sure if that's true?
Yes

The lowest you can go to is .45, so measure that shit precisely.

Mine is 0.46 i believe
What is your zygomatic breadth? Your esr is perfect, but if you cut it down to .45 for wider zygos it is a fair tradeoff.

What is your zygomatic breadth? Your esr is perfect, but if you cut it down to .45 for wider zygos it is a fair tradeoff.
How do I know that wider zygos wouldn’t make it go less than .45?

How do I know that wider zygos wouldn’t make it go less than .45?
Get your face measured with this and then calculate the amount of mm of zygomatic breadth you can add on each side before your esr goes below .45
6E33087C 9D26 4F07 A15C 33C27C95068D