Would chin filler ascend me or would I look like Bruce Wayne’s autistic twin brother

D

Deleted member 39182

Iron
Here’s some pics and vid of my face so u can see what I look like overall:

I don’t really have that big of a problem with my face but I am insecure about my side profile when see it candidly in a pic or sumn.

I think most of the reason my side profile is bad is from bad postjre growing up. So I’m not sure if chin filler would actually help me look more balanced or if it’s just my jaw and overcompensating with chin filler would make me look weird.

Lmk what u guys think

Also I mostly actually like the front of my face and most 3/4 angles in good lighting so I’m not sure how chin filler would affect those other angles. It only feels like I need the side profile to look different.

IMG 2912
IMG 2778
IMG 2729

IMG 2014
IMG 1465
IMG 1398
IMG 1394
IMG 1305
IMG 1139
IMG 2929

Also before any of u mfs roast me for putting all these gay photos and videos I feel like this is the best way for u to actually get a feel of what I look like overall so u can make sure if chin filler would fit my whole face not just for the side. So sorry for all this but yea 👍🏻

Attachments

• IMG_2913.png
    IMG_2913.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
just for more foreword growth

since ur doing the chin i also reccoment the jaw sides also itll boost ur smv a loverall u look good

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
and keep the hair long, no buzzcut

since ur doing the chin i also reccoment the jaw sides also itll boost ur smv a loverall u look good
Thanks bro how much do u think is a suitable amnt for that? I don’t want it to look like super unatural or anything ykwim

and keep the hair long, no buzzcut
yea I usually have long hair lmao I got a short haircut and didn’t fw it that’s why I buzzed it 😹😹😹 so I’ll be back soon

Thanks bro how much do u think is a suitable amnt for that? I don’t want it to look like super unatural or anything ykwim
for the chin just enough to matvh with ur browridge since rn u are recessed

and for the jaw sides i reccomend as wide as your cheekbones

for the chin just enough to matvh with ur browridge since rn u are recessed

and for the jaw sides i reccomend as wide as your cheekbones
Gotchu good advice bro 👍🏻 the other thing I was wondering tho was would it actually give me more foreword growth or nah? Like rn it looks downward grown so would filler just make it keep going in that direction down or would it go out forwards making the illusion of forward

Gotchu good advice bro 👍🏻 the other thing I was wondering tho was would it actually give me more foreword growth or nah? Like rn it looks downward grown so would filler just make it keep going in that direction down or would it go out forwards making the illusion of forward
the side fillers will minimize your downward growth. Make your ramus longer

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Good chin filler results only happen when the mandible body overpowers the chin so a filler is needed to balance it out, your chin is the one overpowering your mandible body so fillers would accentuate the difference.

as of now I'd recommend you don't fuck up your face untill you know what exactly are your flaws (horse face, narrow ipd and small lips if you're wondering), what will help you though is getting better eyebrows and a beard, I don't know if bimax would help you or not tbh since you don't seem to have a malocclusion and elongating your mandible doesn't seem like it's gonna do much

Good chin filler results only happen when the mandible body overpowers the chin so a filler is needed to balance it out, your chin is the one overpowering your mandible body so fillers would accentuate the difference.

as of now I'd recommend you don't fuck up your face untill you know what exactly are your flaws (horse face, narrow ipd and small lips if you're wondering), what will help you though is getting better eyebrows and a beard, I don't know if bimax would help you or not tbh since you don't seem to have a malocclusion and elongating your mandible doesn't seem like it's gonna do much
Interesting well ye I just turned 19 if I were to do anything it prolly wouldn’t be for a couple more years just was wondering. And yea I’m defintley not gon get any major surgery’s cus I’m not that insecure and don’t actually got anything wrong

• +1
Reactions: Margit

Also btw that answers about chin filler but what abt jaw filler on sides like the other dude said? What u think

Also btw that answers about chin filler but what abt jaw filler on sides like the other dude said? What u think
Don't, jaw fillers will accentuate your ipd small eyes and contrast them even more alongside your narrow mouth, you'd look so utterly fucked up. Again don't consider surgery unless you understand your face completely and how certain additions will affect the overall look

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior

how to get more forward growth?
i actually have no clue

Just save up for surgery tbh

mogger zygos. bimax would ascend you hard, recession is basically your only failo

What would be a good amount of filler on the sides in ml?