Would cracking your ex technically be wrong?

Dadaogluenver

Dadaogluenver

Platinum
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
1,042
Reputation
568
Title
 
  • +1
Reactions: khazarianmafia73, BecomingX and cartheyebrows
Legally, morally, and technically, no. It's not wrong if it's all consensual. But it can start some problems like maybe unresolved emotions can boil up or maybe you get either hopes up about getting back together. Personally, I would advise against sleeping with your ex unless the both of you are somehow mentally competent and aware of what you want from each other. But in the end, who really gives a fuck? I don't and that's why I'm still fucking on both of my exes.
 
Man who gaf just get that pussy
 
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX and RedDragonSlayer
i wish i could crack my ex again
 

Similar threads

psltristan1
Replies
16
Views
60
Peubert
Peubert
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
4
Views
43
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
0
Views
9
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
Amuzant
Replies
4
Views
34
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
pachi
Replies
5
Views
58
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top