Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
@Dante1
@TRUE_CEL
@chadpreetcel123

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
No, most curry foids are very racist either way. Born in west or not, parents teach em that shit

I've only seen one curry girl and BBC relationship

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 4671 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 5180, Ruby and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Maybe lightskin bbc, I get iois from paki/Indian whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Blackout.xl
I personally have always wanted to fuck a hot black girl

are there any hot black women that date curries
They’ll date u. You just need non shitskin colouring, bones and height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Only if you are in the UK, Canada, Australia or the United States. In mainland Europe, no. In curryland, only if you are a successful cricket player.

• +1
Only if you are in the UK, Canada, Australia or the United States. In mainland Europe, no. In curryland, only if you are a successful cricket player.
There’s curries in mainland Europe?

There’s curries in mainland Europe?
Yes, although not much. Where I live, there is only 40.000 in total. In the US, there are 300.000 and in the UK there are 1.000.000! I don't think black girls like curries, I'm 5'10, shitskin-tier and no bones. Feelsbadman.jpg

• So Sad
Yes, although not much. Where I live, there is only 40.000 in total. In the US, there are 300.000 and in the UK there are 1.000.000! I don't think black girls like curries, I'm 5'10, shitskin-tier and no bones. Feelsbadman.jpg
Over

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
depends, most poo skin foids are retarded dont even know why you'd want one

• +1
depends, most poo skin foids are retarded dont even know why you'd want one
I heard they’re good for an LTR and I heard they can cook. White foids are sluts that can’t even toast bread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 4671
I heard they’re good for an LTR and I heard they can cook. White foids are sluts that can’t even toast bread
no man most of them are the annoyingest cunts, some at my tutor just talk about guys and make fun of subhumans even though they're fucking ugly fat shitskins themselves, but idk most holes are like that
also only traditionalist curries can cook not the ones born overseas

• So Sad
no man most of them are the annoyingest cunts, some at my tutor just talk about guys and make fun of subhumans even though they're fucking ugly fat shitskins themselves, but idk most holes are like that
also only traditionalist curries can cook not the ones born overseas
It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
If you convert t to islam you can get a good wife of arab/pakistan ethnicity
Really good muslim girls care less about culture and family lineage but you will still haave trouble with their family
Majority of girls in uk and canada are not actual sluts,they may act like that but most know they are gonna get arranged still there are ones who are willing to date
Tbh you shouldn't think about them, Indid & black offspring would have very bad pheno

• +1
Reactions: Lapuig, Moggy, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
If you convert t to islam you can get a good wife of arab/pakistan ethnicity
Really good muslim girls care less about culture and family lineage but you will still haave trouble with their family
Majority of girls in uk and canada are not actual sluts,they may act like that but most know they are gonna get arranged still there are ones who are willing to date
Tbh you shouldn't think about them, Indid & black offspring would have very bad pheno
Thx king. Making a new thread will tag u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Curry JBs generally date Indian or Arab men only here in Australia. Their parents are usually cool with them marrying/dating indian or arab men who are not muslims.

Curry women are usually nerds tho.
The average to stacy tier curry JBs are very attractive imo. Black men over here are generally from Uganda and the oppressed black communities.

Plus they're looked down upon here because whites are only praised mostly. Curry women make fun of them in public tbh, but idk if they date them. It's highly unlikely because even their parents will will disagree with them dating black men, if they ever wished.

• +1
Definetly. Especially ones over 18.