would definitely recommend dying your lashes black

kovacs

kovacs

Master
the difference has been very noticable- and has, in conjunction with minoxidil and castor oil, improved my lashes by a ton over the last few months.

would definitely recommend, just be careful and stick something under your lashes to prevent the dye from staining your undereyes.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, plukee and Deleted member 28896
What's your haircolor, and what shade were your lashes?
I'm brunette but my lashes and brows are naturally black.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
my eyelashes ain’t long enough to pull this off. Gonna get Latisse before i do this although i do have castor oil in but idk if that does the same ive seen people get infections in there lashes from it

you can use vaseline to prevent skin staining.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
What's your haircolor, and what shade were your lashes?
I'm brunette but my lashes and brows are naturally black.
lashes were dark brown ish?? (not really sure tbh), such that if light fell on them a certain way, you didnt really see them at all. thats why dying them black has made a big diff.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
if i have this colour eyebrows and brown hair,would i look dumb asf if i dye my hair and eyebrows black can you make it look natural?

if i have this colour eyebrows and brown hair,would i look dumb asf if i dye my hair and eyebrows black can you make it look natural?View attachment 2502199
would look decent i bet, only you know for sure though. i would recommend you get it done at the barber, you il likely fuck it up if you attempt to do it yourself.

I tried using my mom’s mascara to get better lashes but she found out and had a conversation if I was gay or not (I’m not)

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and kovacs
would look decent i bet, only you know for sure though. i would recommend you get it done at the barber, you il likely fuck it up if you attempt to do it yourself.
thats a good point,i think for the first time especially go to barbers because thats when the dye will be most nocibale when you first go to brown to black so i think im gonna do that,and then try just dye my own after that although if it looks better at the barber its probs worth it

if i have this colour eyebrows and brown hair,would i look dumb asf if i dye my hair and eyebrows black can you make it look natural?View attachment 2502199
yes I personally tried dying them black and it was uncanny

Now I do eyelashes black, eyebrows dark brown

I think you can do eyelashes one shade darker than eyebrows

yes I personally tried dying them black and it was uncanny

Now I do eyelashes black, eyebrows dark brown

I think you can do eyelashes one shade darker than eyebrows
does it only look uncanny to people who have seen you with light brown eyebrows and brown hair and then going to black ofr both:? or even to strangers it will too

does it only look uncanny to people who have seen you with light brown eyebrows and brown hair and then going to black ofr both:? or even to strangers it will too
some strangers said it looks fine and they have not noticed
but I think it looked off because the diff to hair color was to big

some strangers said it looks fine and they have not noticed
but I think it looked off because the diff to hair color was to big
why did you not dye your hair black too? maybe then it would have looked natural