Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
Screenshot 2023 12 04 at 100812 AM

if I had access to it

it mogs all the other types of milk in terms of macros just a lot of fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, edodalic29 and Sexually Disabled
Almost impossible to get in any reasonable form/cost.

Even reindeer milk is probably way more attainable and good enough.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, future_mogger, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
Just have 381 g of fat per day to get your protein in theorem.

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Just have 381 g of fat per day to get your protein in theorem.
well blue whale milk has way more amino acids and growth factors than any other types of milk

Goat milk mogs hard.

• +1
Goat milk mogs hard.
yea and it is way more attainable than the others on the list

im just wondering about blue whale milk since there was another article that studied and apparently it has the most amino acids, broth factors, and probiotics out any other kind of milk.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
well blue whale milk has way more amino acids and growth factors than any other types of milk
How? jfl Cow milk is a complete protein and has every amino acid needed to build muscle, how can you have more amino acids than that?

• +1
ew nigga that's haram.

Go for it , i cant get access to anything raw unfortunately, i do drink kefir milk though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Akhi
How? jfl Cow milk is a complete protein and has every amino acid needed to build muscle, how can you have more amino acids than that?
there was an article that I will link

Go for it , i cant get access to anything raw unfortunately, i do drink kefir milk though
nigga said go for it like blue whales are running around like cows

OP thanks for this it made me cage for a good minute, how would you get milk out of a fucking blue whale 😂

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and Earth Dollar
only if I hypothetically had access since blue whale milk not not only has the most protein

it also has as nearly 400x the growth factors out of any other milk and has all the amino acids also many more probiotics

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
jfl, eat protien powder supplements atp

nigga said go for it like blue whales are running around like cows

OP thanks for this it made me cage for a good minute, how would you get milk out of a fucking blue whale 😂
that's the thing very few have jfl

I am hypothetically speaking here

jfl, eat protien powder supplements atp
protein powder isn't the best source of protein and should only be used for a quick and easy way to source protein if busy

protein powder isn't the best source of protein and should only be used for a quick and easy way to source protein if busy
agree, if you want something natty then meat and eggs

• +1
agree, if you want something natty then meat and eggs
ostrich eggs have 235 grams of protein per egg plus the taste is much more rich and better imo than chicken eggs

ostrich eggs have 235 grams of protein per egg plus the taste is much more rich and better imo than chicken eggs
Well I have never seen ostrich eggs in any supermarket nearby me. What's your source. Any cons ?

• +1
Well I have never seen ostrich eggs in any supermarket nearby me. What's your source. Any cons ?
the high fat content it is like 100g if fat per egg

also way pricer

I only had it once and it was when I was in California and came across an ostrich exhibit

it was $38 USD for one

the high fat content it is like 100g if fat per egg

also way pricer

I only had it once and it was when I was in California and came across an ostrich exhibit

it was $38 USD for one
I hope that eating yolk of ostrich eggs wouldn't give high blood fat and high blood pressure. That's what most doctors prescribe when asked about eating whole eggs

• +1
I eat 4-5 eggs cooked in butter or raw per day. And you can add any meat 200-200 gm to achieve daily goal

• +1
I hope that eating yolk of ostrich eggs wouldn't give high blood fat and high blood pressure. That's what most doctors prescribe when asked about eating whole eggs
I don't think yolk alone does that since the yolk has mostly good cholesterols although there should be a limit on how much is eaten.

I ate every part of the egg and I feel good

I eat 4-5 eggs cooked in butter or raw per day. And you can add any meat 200-200 gm to achieve daily goal
eggs cooked in butter are tasty

never had raw egg though. is it good?

I don't think yolk alone does that since the yolk has mostly good cholesterols although there should be a limit on how much is eaten.

I ate every part of the egg and I feel good
Almost every other person complains about cholesterol is betabuxxed idk why

• +1
eggs cooked in butter are tasty

never had raw egg though. is it good?
If you will eat it fast, it's like eating slime. If you do licking / eat slowly or smell it you will puke. ( I myself feel sometimes)

• +1