Would earrings ascend or descend me?

Should I get earrings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jasonfedele.is_god

Jasonfedele.is_god

Bronze

descend,you have similar elf ears to what i had before i got otoplasty,you need to get all the attention away from them shaped ears they throw off your whole face

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
already looks gay af, but ear rings go well with the gay look

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and RoyaleWithCheese
descend,you have similar elf ears to what i had before i got otoplasty,you need to get all the attention away from them shaped ears they throw off your whole face
I thought ppl only get oto if they're ears stick out like dumbo

I thought ppl only get oto if they're ears stick out like dumbo
tbh your ears do stick out,when you take back camera photos from mid range do they stick out more? front camera close range distorts the face and makes ears appear smaller thats why im assuming yours look bigger in realistc pictures

wdym? ears look normal

I agree, get them. They fit your niche (Flamboyant ethnic). A lot of latinas will go for it.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and plukee
Don’t listen to anyone who says it’s gay. It’s literally appealmaxxing go for it

• +1
Reactions: rambocel and Jasonfedele.is_god
tbh your ears do stick out,when you take back camera photos from mid range do they stick out more? front camera close range distorts the face and makes ears appear smaller thats why im assuming yours look bigger in realistc pictures
I'll pm u

Yeah exactly bro my ears aren't pointy like an elf jfl
remember that on .org a lot of people project there insecurities. Post your physique and people will say you have klinefelters despite only 14k-16k people in the world have it

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
Also if you do get earrings get ones from vivinne westwood. There high appeal af

• Love it
Reactions: rambocel
And this guy didnt wanna look like a fag in his last thread🧑‍🦯

Never noticed people had earrings until I wanted to get them. Makes 0 difference unless they're very showy imo
Oh for me I see it as a style choice like the look or persona you want to give off/ just complimenting the outfit

Bro earrings aren't fag look at all the masculine models and athletes with them
Nigga look at their face and your face you dont have 1 shred of masculinity while theyre literally the ideal masculine models jfl at the iq

i lowkey think you need more hair

i lowkey think you need more hair
Yeah i had a mullet when i started this thread. This is my current hair