Would gaining more muscles mass halo me?

Gaining more lean muscles mass will halo

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
IMG 8338

I used to have more lean muscles mass but stopped gymceling for years and now getting back to it again.

How is my insertions genetic? So far I haven’t trained triceps just yet but mostly only biceps

We are gonna it brah!

• +1
Reactions: aber and N1666
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Jungcuck @the BULL @Orc @ConfusedBolivian

@Darkeningstar @aspiringexcel

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Darkeningstar
That bicep inserion is brootal, you need to pack on a lot more size. Hard to say if it will halo you without seeing face and knowing your height.gymmaxxong only works for MTNs and above

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
That bicep inserion is brootal, you need to pack on a lot more size. Hard to say if it will halo you without seeing face and knowing your height.gymmaxxong only works for MTNs and above
I have long ass limbs, my arms and legs are giga long, my clavicles also giga long. I have to put on more muscles mass than other people to fill in my frame.

brutal bicep gap.
How do I fill in my upper chest most effectively? my clavicles are giga long but it comes with the price of having to put on alot of mass there.

Besides inclined press what else could be implemented?

Thanks uncle Orc

Normies don't care right?
not consciously but large gap means your arms will look less full relaxed.

also means bigger peak usually but you don't walk around flexed.
How do I fill in my upper chest most effectively? my clavicles are giga long but it comes with the price of having to put on alot of mass there.

Besides inclined press what else could be implemented?

Thanks uncle Orc
incline bench and ohp, but ohp doesn't work that well for it if you aren't doing higher volume so focus on incline.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Magma and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
not consciously but large gap means your arms will look less full relaxed.

also means bigger peak usually but you don't walk around flexed.

incline bench and ohp, but ohp doesn't work that well for it if you aren't doing higher volume so focus on incline.
Really good analysis

Can I achieve more muscles mass with resistance bands mostly? Especially for anchored inclined press, and anchored triceps pull down?