U

Uglyzayn

Iron
79D30BC8 DB47 4933 840D 009A5AAEBC0C

Attachments

• 65C4A647-D1B9-4442-9198-C148F26FCC76.jpeg
    65C4A647-D1B9-4442-9198-C148F26FCC76.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 0
The below photo is morphed for a taller chin, does it look better or no difference in smv?

that chin isnt a failo its neutral not halo not failo
henry cavill has it too

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Help with what exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
interesting how genio made ur ramus taller too jfl

@julianchicago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Magnum Opus

@julianchicago
Sorry but I have only 1 photoshop app and it makes the ramus tall too, honestly I’d prefer for the ramus to stay sane size but you get the point would taller chin benefit me?

@julianchicago
Let's not make fun of the less cognitively gifted.
i iogged some chad when he got a question wrong in lesson and no joke his girlfriend looked at me and bite her lips.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Allornothing and fuse
Let's not make fun of the less cognitively gifted.
i iogged some chad when he got a question wrong in lesson and no joke his girlfriend looked at me and bite her lips.
I am not trying to impress anyone here, I know the morph has added ramus height as well but didn’t have any other app which only increases chin height.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I am not trying to impress anyone here, I know the morph has added ramus height as well but didn’t have any other app which only increases chin height.
ik, I just made a reference to some midwit user

So original is better? Any other looksmaxing advice tho?
Your chin is perfect lmao.

Your only failo is your eye area (nice blurring btw). Everything else is good.

Lower eyelid retraction + upper eyelid fat graft/filler: you're set.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Is a lower eyelid retraction and/or canthoplasty enough to fix a nct?

Iq cel moment. Thanks a lot for the help. Do you mind if I dm you a photo? Could use your advice for eye area. This is a back camera photo and from such close distance makes my eye lids 10x droopier, I feel mirror selfie or distance back camera photo would be a better representation

Last edited:
Is a lower eyelid retraction and/or canthoplasty enough to fix a nct?
It will reduce the appearance significantly if you have scleral show, but it won't change the NCT itself since the medial and lateral canthi cannot be moved.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Uglyzayn
Iq cel moment. Thanks a lot for the help. Do you mind if I dm you a photo? Could use your advice for eye area. This is a back camera photo and from such close distance makes my eye lids 10x droopier, I feel mirror selfie or distance back camera photo would be a better representation
Ok sure. I don't think any lens will change the fact you have loose lower eyelids though. Your PFL just offsets the appearance of it significantly which might be what you mean, since different lenses might affect perceived PFL.

It will reduce the appearance significantly if you have scleral show, but it won't change the NCT itself since the medial and lateral canthi cannot be moved.
My lower eyelids get droopy when I’m really tired and it increases the appearance of a negative canthal tilt. When i’ve slept good and I’m fully energized it’s less apparent. What’s the best way to go to get a more positive canthal tilt? Infra implants? Might as well do it together with my bimax.

My lower eyelids get droopy when I’m really tired and it increases the appearance of a negative canthal tilt. When i’ve slept good and I’m fully energized it’s less apparent. What’s the best way to go to get a more positive canthal tilt? Infra implants? Might as well do it together with my bimax.
Nothing can change canthal tilt. I don't know why since I would imagine well-placed implants could do the trick, but you'd have to ask someone who knows better than me.

Your eyes are like mine. Best bet is cantho to make the NCT less of a failo. Don't get implants for the eye area. They're risky and have unpredictable soft tissue manipulation. Soft tissue surgeries like cantho should get you the exact movements you want.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Nothing can change canthal tilt. I don't know why since I would imagine well-placed implants could do the trick, but you'd have to ask someone who knows better than me.

Your eyes are like mine. Best bet is cantho to make the NCT less of a failo. Don't get implants for the eye area. They're risky and have unpredictable soft tissue manipulation. Soft tissue surgeries like cantho should get you the exact movements you want.
Infras aint that risky

Infras aint that risky
With saddle I'm pretty sure they are, and that's the only type of implant that could potentially lift the lower eyelid. Too expensive, risky, and low reward compared to lower eyelid retraction.

Cantho+ eyebrow and lash maxxing should make it a minimal failo.
Yeah I wasn’t planning to do an implant over there, was more of an idea. I do think a nct only becomes a failo if you dont have other good features to harmonize it. Nct in itself isn’t that big of a failo if you have good brows and lashes.

What I’ve noticed is that a NCT looks worse in pictures than in motion. I’ve not only noticed this on myself but also on people like jacob elordi.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
With saddle I'm pretty sure they are, and that's the only type of implant that could potentially lift the lower eyelid. Too expensive, risky, and low reward compared to lower eyelid retraction.
Can you elab how they‘re risky?

Can you elab how they‘re risky
Incision right next to the eyelid, along with blood loss and infection, is how I imagine one could lose their eyesight. I know jack shit about surgery though, but I'm pretty sure they're known to be risky.

Regardless, there's literally no point in getting an implant for scleral show.

Incision right next to the eyelid, along with blood loss and infection, is how I imagine one could lose their eyesight. I know jack shit about surgery though, but I'm pretty sure they're known to be risky.

Regardless, there's literally no point in getting an implant for scleral show.
Isn’t canthopexy temporary tho?