Would heightmaxxing work on someone already tall?

M

minty

Iron
So I’m 6’3 and I’m probably gonna get to 6’7 naturally based on my parents’ heights. So I’m looking through here seeing all these heightmaxxing posts thinking to myself “what would happen if I started doing these?”

Cos the people who are doing these are like 5’6 5’7 right? And they’ve grown to 6 foot with some methods which is fucking sick. If I start doing those methods too will it work on me better or worse? Could I get to 7 foot?

But this is also a useless ass thread if I just leave it there. Like this whole thing is just me pondering and nobody gives a fuck. So imma ask some questions:

What’s the easiest method to gain 1 or 2 inches?
Am I selfish for wanting to grow more?
Can I even grow any taller than my genetic potential if I’m already tall?
Is there a height that’s too tall where it starts to become a negative?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
It’s that hard to be grateful? If your that insecure about your height don’t know why though since 6’3 is ideal work on something you can change like ur looks

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
the world is not built for those above 6'5 trust me its just more inconvenience after that point and you get too tall for some women to see themselves with you and if you're like 7' even more so its like a fetish

• +1
Reactions: minty
It’s that hard to be grateful? If your that insecure about your height don’t know why though since 6’3 is ideal work on something you can change like ur looks
Lol I figured this would happen. Bro you’re legit right, it’s just the idea that’s fascinating. I’m very happy about my height and it’s not about units of happiness I’d gain from being taller, but it’s just a morbid fascination

• +1
Reactions: ryanlovestolooksmax
heightmaxxing methods don't work only LL does

So I’m 6’3 and I’m probably gonna get to 6’7 naturally based on my parents’ heights. So I’m looking through here seeing all these heightmaxxing posts thinking to myself “what would happen if I started doing these?”

Cos the people who are doing these are like 5’6 5’7 right? And they’ve grown to 6 foot with some methods which is fucking sick. If I start doing those methods too will it work on me better or worse? Could I get to 7 foot?

But this is also a useless ass thread if I just leave it there. Like this whole thing is just me pondering and nobody gives a fuck. So imma ask some questions:

6’3 is perfect or more than enough height already.
I feel like women would get repulsed if you’re too tall

the world is not built for those above 6'5 trust me its just more inconvenience after that point and you get too tall for some women to see themselves with you and if you're like 7' even more so its like a fetish
There are only about 3000 7 footers in the world anyway lol, it's rarer than you think

Also what are your parents' heights?

No and im skeptical about this 'height maxing they juts went through puberty. U would have to experiment on identical twins to see if it works.

Also what are your parents' heights?
Dad 6’6 mum like 5’11 but she’s in a wheelchair so it’s hard to say nowadays. I eat well and sleep ok so I reckon I’ll hit around 6’7

• So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Dad 6’6 mum like 5’11 but she’s in a wheelchair so it’s hard to say nowadays. I eat well and sleep ok so I reckon I’ll hit around 6’7
Sorry to hear that man. But yeah you should be able hit 6'7, how old are you?

15, I turn 16 in January. Hopefully I’ll make it yeah haha. Also thanks man
I'm turning 16 soon but I'm 5'11. My parents are 6ft and 5'8-9ish, trying to get my doctor to prescribe hgh