Would I be a good candidate for buccal fat removal?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I’m wondering if I should get buccal fat removal and if it would make me look better, I’m 19 so would it be to early for me to get it?

Attachments

• F1F4B648-77B8-4A8E-9948-FC4227D46204.jpeg
    F1F4B648-77B8-4A8E-9948-FC4227D46204.jpeg
    507.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DC4BC17D-DC56-40BD-A6DD-3E4700695654.jpeg
    DC4BC17D-DC56-40BD-A6DD-3E4700695654.jpeg
    552.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Equilibrium, ybbtr4kt and AsGoodAsItGets
Legit don't need it. You have really good harmony. You almost look like a downgraded Ballou.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, ElBastardo and extremchange628181
Wont fix your chink eyes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, iam good boy and Romeo1111
your facial shape isn't caused by buccal fat, it's the masseters + inwards gonions.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Romeo1111
you would still be ugly

• JFL
Reactions: casety
your facial shape isn't caused by buccal fat, it's the masseters + inwards gonions.
Anything I can do about it?

I don't think that you need the buccal fat removal. I'd agree that you have great harmony (and ignore the nasty comments from the 12 year old graycels). I can already see the cheekbone definition. The issue for me is I don't know what your bodyfat is. You seem pretty lean, but you could get more definition by losing weight, as opposed to buccal fat removal. I don't like the idea of buccal fat removal because it removes all of the buccal fat, which includes the structural support around the mouth. I would first try losing weight if you want more definition, but as is looks good.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Romeo1111
i recommend vaginoplasty paired with HRT!

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and 0hMan
Legit don't need it. You have really good harmony. You almost look like a downgraded Ballou.
the dream is to come closer to ballou, anything I can surgery wise?

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Romeo1111
I don't think that you need the buccal fat removal. I'd agree that you have great harmony (and ignore the nasty comments from the 12 year old graycels). I can already see the cheekbone definition. The issue for me is I don't know what your bodyfat is. You seem pretty lean, but you could get more definition by losing weight, as opposed to buccal fat removal. I don't like the idea of buccal fat removal because it removes all of the buccal fat, which includes the structural support around the mouth. I would first try losing weight if you want more definition, but as is looks good.
I’m kinda high bf, I don’t have a sex pack or anything close to it.

I should probably try to get lean.

Thask for the feedback I really appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 18582, ElBastardo and 1 other person
Also keep in mind if you are 19, your face is still changing and still maturing.
I’m kinda high bf, I don’t have a sex pack or anything close to it.

I should probably try to get lean.

Thask for the feedback I really appreciate it
Seriously bro, don't develop body dismorphic disorder. You are already HTN+ (I"d put you in chadlite/chad range). Definitely better looking than most on this forum. Please don't listen to hatefilled ugly people who put others down to make themselves feel better.

Since you say you are at a high BF (relatively high, because you still look good) DO NOT GET SURGERY UNTIL YOU ARE AT A LEAN BF. That's the hard rule. You still DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR FACE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE until you get lean. If you do any surgery now, and then lose weight, it will throw things off. First get lean, if you are unhappy, then think about surgery. At this point, lose weight first.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Romeo1111
Thats inward i thought it was straight

Also keep in mind if you are 19, your face is still changing and still maturing.

Seriously bro, don't develop body dismorphic disorder. You are already HTN+ (I"d put you in chadlite/chad range). Definitely better looking than most on this forum. Please don't listen to hatefilled ugly people who put others down to make themselves feel better.

Since you say you are at a high BF (relatively high, because you still look good) DO NOT GET SURGERY UNTIL YOU ARE AT A LEAN BF. That's the hard rule. You still DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR FACE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE until you get lean. If you do any surgery now, and then lose weight, it will throw things off. First get lean, if you are unhappy, then think about surgery. At this point, lose weight first.
Yeah your right, I’m kinda insecure about my looks cause I grew up ugly.

Right now I’m just gonna try to get lower bf, I really appreciate what your saying, thanks

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
i Agree he is Chadlite
(not only in Spain but in the global context)
I’m from Sweden so at least I stick a bit out from the crowd in the area where I live

HTN for sure. No, Buccal fat doesn’t look necessary for you

you first bucko
1. I'm not the one who just joined two weeks ago and has a whopping 43 posts under my belt.
2. I'm not the one calling an obviously non-ugly person ugly.
3. If you want to know why he is not ugly, his eyes are top tier because they are hooded almond (not bug eyed, prey eyes), he has low set brows which are thick, his eyes are positive canthal tilted, he's got prominent cheekbones that already show hollow cheeks at a (relatively high) bf, he's got near 1 to 1 midface ratio, cupid's bow lips, not to mention Norwood 0 and perfect 19 year old collagen. I don't see any failos.

So where are you getting the idea that he's ugly? If you're going to say that, show YOUR face to demonstrate that you mog him.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Romeo1111
1. I'm not the one who just joined two weeks ago and has a whopping 43 posts under my belt.
3. If you want to know why he is not ugly, his eyes are top tier because they are hooded almond (not bug eyed, prey eyes), he has low set brows which are thick, his eyes are positive canthal tilted, he's got prominent cheekbones that already show hollow cheeks at a (relatively high) bf, he's got near 1 to 1 midface ratio, cupid's bow lips, not to mention Norwood 0 and perfect 19 year old collagen. I don't see any failos.

So where are you getting the idea that he's ugly? If you're going to say that, show YOUR face to demonstrate that you mog him.
i have the same thing + im 6'4 , 16 with a decent physique

• Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

+flexing being longer or having more posts under belt on an incel forum lmao ( over for you)(rope)

+flexing being longer or having more posts under belt on an incel forum lmao ( over for you)(rope)
For people like you it's an incel forum. For other people like me, it's about aesthetics and discussing ways to improve one's looks by surgery or other means. I try to be helpful. You are just an ugly shit, whose only joy in life is to make others feel miserable. Most of my posts here are spent trying to correct the misinformation put out by people like you.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Amadeus, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
For people like you it's an incel forum. For other people like me, it's about aesthetics and discussing ways to improve one's looks by surgery or other means. I try to be helpful. You are just an ugly shit, whose only joy in life is to make others feel miserable. Most of my posts here are spent trying to correct the misinformation put out by people like you.
which you will never do , just say you want to rot instead of the "i will ascend with surgery bs" misinformation is saying hes htn, hes mtn theres a lot of better lookinh htns

Gonial implants are a much better procedure for you. Plus train neck to make it thicker.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
hes on autism.org if he willingly posts his face he should expect the worst

Looking good bro, how long is your face from hairline to chin?

I’m wondering if I should get buccal fat removal and if it would make me look better, I’m 19 so would it be to early for me to get it?
nice ur quite handsome strong htn

Grow out your hair to balance your face.

Another thing is selfies do not represent how you look like irl. Which means you need to take pictures with the rear camera at 1.5-2 m away from a mirror with a Pro series (optimum focal length) camera. Or with a DSLR with the appropriate portrait lens.