Would I be like top 10 in the forums ugliest users

most brutal nose I’ve ever seen. Jesus fuck. aesthetics always mindfuck me. you could literally be htn or even chadlite with that nigger schnoze. over but lifefuel if you get a rhino

Your ratios are pretty bad I’m sorry. :fuk:

Nose is the first thing u need to fix if you hard maxx

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Your ratios are pretty bad I’m sorry. :fuk:

Nose is the first thing u need to fix if you hard maxx
Which ratios btw (aside from chin to philtrum ofc)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
3861080 69D9F0A5 9DA4 42C7 B7F8 4194E707EED1

You have no chance

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
god have mercy on your poor soul

@FunkyFlamingo thoughts?
Ltn bro. U look like shit. U should debloat asap. And get rhino. Debloat by eating only 5 hardboiled eggs a day nothing more. Drink enough water and lean down
Also go to gym or do lots of push ups at home. U should reach low mtn if u debloat

Ltn bro. U look like shit. U should debloat asap. And get rhino. Debloat by eating only 5 hardboiled eggs a day nothing more. Drink enough water and lean down
Also go to gym or do lots of push ups at home. U should reach low mtn if u debloat
I can't get rhino im 15

I can't get rhino im 15
Save up for rhino. And get lean. If u do these things I'd say high mtn maybe low htn. I'd say htn is ur cap cuz of that awful lips, philtrum and chin.

Half the people on the site look this bad to me.

This is not ltn tho. Clearly subhuman

Half the people on the site look this bad to me.
Cuz this is a forum for improving ur looks so ugly ppl find out Abt it more due to algorithm

Well I've never seen anyone irl that is on your looks level honestly. Maybe one person
Which of the pics do u think is the least subhuman Bhai

how well do I hold up next to the other forum subhumans
Ur not even that bad u have really good green eyes but how tall are you, depending on that ur either ltn or subhuman

Hahahahahaha I'm like 5'8
Oh ok here in America with those eyes and average height (5'9) you can definitely find a partner but ur not gonna have success in hooking up or getting laid

U have a good eye area ur nose is good from the side at least but its extremely bad from the front very unlucky but u should get rhino when u turn 18

What you need to do in this time is imporve every aspect as much as you can, dont get in the incel mindset, workout, get your iq up, you dont necesarrily need friends cause u will have to get surgery at 18 anyways. if ur parents dont wanna help you you gotta get a job and save up.

your life will be saved and u have potential for HTN with just a rhino and gymmaxx your body, testosterone maxx and u have a chance I was looking very similar at 15 now im above average to most girls and have a gf

I edited worst of the pics you posted by just making the nose smaller, top lift higher (lip lift surgery) and jaw a little wider.

Your jaw can get wider by itself. You can be a different person by 18 lol, in this photo you are a MTN but puberty can 100% bring you to a HTN and that is enough.

Look at the original photo, only rhino and lip lift has been changed. You look kind of similar to Syrian Psycho in this after photo.
As someone who got a surgery at 18 i can tell it will change ur life even if u dont become chad.

Nose was my main flaw as well, don't waste your teenage years crying or feeling bad about it everyday though, you should use this time to grind because it really is possible against all odds to ascend to HTN, I'm not quiet there yet but I went from subhuman to MTN, didn't even work on my phsyque though, I was just depressed and didn't study and didn't learn a skill.

Become good at something like programming and start making money from home in a matter of months. Take this advice seriously or slack, it's up to you but it will decide how your whole life will play out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56068
Btw don't expect to get any girlfriend with a big nose like that, girls despise big noses the most even tho they talk about it online, it could only work if you have an insane jawline but that's rare. Ignore girls and do nofap til 18 so ur dick is in top condition when u ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56068
U don’t know how to take pictures
cope, Chad can take a picture while smearing shit in his face and screaming like a reyard and still have more sex appeal than the average normie

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
cope, Chad can take a picture while smearing shit in his face and screaming like a reyard and still have more sex appeal than the average normie
Im not Chad unfortunately

nigga you look like the ugly filter from tiktok

not the ugliest, but rhino could help

mogs me to mumbai

Btw don't expect to get any girlfriend with a big nose like that, girls despise big noses the most even tho they talk about it online, it could only work if you have an insane jawline but that's rare. Ignore girls and do nofap til 18 so ur dick is in top condition when u ascend.
my nose is big

Why do I look better in low res pics with sunlight

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240123-152801.png
    Screenshot_20240123-152801.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
@socialcel @Goth fuark this is who we raped, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
You look like that ugly tiktok filter where they magnify your nose

honestly. Ur probs skinny fat. Start lifting at least and losing bf then come back.