Would I benefit from facepulling?

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
Pic is an awful pic, but its the only pic I have.
Blacked out eyes makes it hard to see, but there is an arch in my nose

Excuse my gingerness

Attachments

• 77433445522.JPG
    77433445522.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 48

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and DianabolDownie
Look at your teeth: If you needed orthodontic you're recessed, there's no case of crooked teeth that doesn't come with recession.

Also if you used Class II rubber bands, you cannot be not recessed

Look at your teeth: If you needed orthodontic you're recessed, there's no case of crooked teeth that doesn't come with recession
According to my dentist, they are pretty much perfect aside from just 1 thats a bit inward.

I'm shit at analyzing these things but to me you don't look recessed so much as there just isn't a lot of lower third mass in your case.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
No. You seem pretty forward grown as it is.

I'm shit at analyzing these things but to me you don't look recessed so much as there just isn't a lot of lower third mass in your case.
Seems like that. Any possible way of increasing overall mass of lower third? Gh maxxing while im still in puberty? Or is it over bro...

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Seems like that. Any possible way of increasing overall mass of lower third? Gh maxxing while im still in puberty? Or is it over bro...
Idk, to be honest it doesn't look bad mate. Better to have no recession with little mass than have more mass but be recessed. As for increasing mass, I've done no research on that but perhaps androgens? They have to have some link to more bone mass in the jaw right? Idk