Would i waste my hgh?

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
If I workout a fuck ton like 7 days a week for few hours each day? Weights , cardio , running etc.
So in theory the hgh that I'm injecting for height and frame gainz would then be wasted on repairing my muscles right?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: onfiresems
Your brain needs some hgh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, onfiresems, HeavenAdmιn and 10 others
Yeah bro, because of hgh wasting on sports you dont have any left for growth :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Strike Poseidon tier brain.

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Yeah bro, because of hgh wasting on sports you dont have any left for growth :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Strike Poseidon tier brain.
No cap I asked this question because of strike telling me this shit a while back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and MentalistKebab
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and W0KESTMOTHF
It was shit tho so doesn't really matter
Yeah thread was shit so it's insignificant at all

@niggerjew let's ruin this negative iq tread of this utter moron :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
Yeah thread was shit so it's insignificant at all

@niggerjew let's ruin this negative iq tread of this utter moron :lul:
Jfl I can't even ask a question

20201203 114846
20201203 114827
Mariusz Wach
Hqdefault
Mariush vax

inject growth hormones into your brain please

Motherfucker rly posted some random ogre jfl at this deformed gut having aspie , are you having thoughts of being anally obliterated by him you homo?
that guy injected hgh and ended up looking like that you dog
that’s why he posted him jfl at your iq

No you would waste all of it because human growth hormone is a magical serum crafted by forest elves that can only serve one purpose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and W0KESTMOTHF
that guy injected hgh and ended up looking like that you dog
that’s why he posted him jfl at your iq
Bro that shit wasn't even related to my question , i was asking about a whole different thing so he's giga retarded for posting this

Bro that shit wasn't even related to my question , i was asking about a whole different thing so he's giga retarded for posting this
you can’t reach supernatural levels of hgh by just working out jfl
no you’re not “wasting” your hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and W0KESTMOTHF
If I workout a fuck ton like 7 days a week for few hours each day? Weights , cardio , running etc.
So in theory the hgh that I'm injecting for height and frame gainz would then be wasted on repairing my muscles right?
Tagging hgh gang
@nelson @xefo69 @ItisOver
@WadlowMaxxing
No it wont get "used up" and also don't affect the same receptors.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
you can’t reach supernatural levels of hgh by just working out jfl
no you’re not “wasting” your hgh
Have you even read my thread? You sound really low iq here

Dude I'm injecting hgh and the question was if I gymceled non stop wouldn't a significant amount of my hgh that I'm injecting would go to repairing muscles instead of contributing to bone growth

Cause you're mean to other users

Know some respect you bucko, i show no love to imbeciles like you
When was the last time I was mean dude? Xd I'm only mean if other people start being mean to me

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
Have you even read my thread? You sound really low iq here

Dude I'm injecting hgh and the question was if I gymceled non stop wouldn't a significant amount of my hgh that I'm injecting would go to repairing muscles instead of contributing to bone growth
well it’s kinda hard to read when you’re texting like a 5 year old
no, it wont go into muscle growth instead of bone growth

• JFL
When was the last time I was mean dude? Xd I'm only mean if other people start being mean to me
You get annoyed easily while we were just fucking around

• +1
no that was retardede indian magic poseidon believed hgh dont work like that

• +1
by that logic all school athletes would be manlets since their hgh is going to practices and lifting

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool and W0KESTMOTHF
by that logic all school athletes would be manlets since their hgh is going to practices and lifting
Don't think abt this shit too hard lmao

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and W0KESTMOTHF
  • +1
He is kinda on to something. Working out would take a way a little igf-1 to repair muscle fibers, but it's so insignificant

• +1
He is kinda on to something. Working out would take a way a little igf-1 to repair muscle fibers, but it's so insignificant
working out increases hgh by itself tho

• +1
working out increases hgh by itself tho
We want igf-1 tho. Hgh by itself would just thicken bones, I want that but idk abt you

• +1
strike_poseidon is a fucking idiot, im in the private heightmaxing discord with him

literal shit for brained monkey couldnt stop spewing retarded shit so we decided to make another server with the same exact people in the first one with just him excluded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tom2004, WadlowMaxxing, Hightwolf and 1 other person
strike_poseidon is a fucking idiot, im in the private heightmaxing discord with him

literal shit for brained monkey couldnt stop spewing retarded shit so we decided to make another server with the same exact people in the first one with just him excluded
Any progression on heightmaxing? What about those new peptides , still legit?

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
Any progression on heightmaxing? What about those new peptides , still legit?
are you in the server? pm me, my discord is respectful rapist#1909. we want to keep the results on the down low

are you in the server? pm me, my discord is respectful rapist#1909. we want to keep the results on the down low
I left it , but i always cage at the fact that you want to keep it as secret as possible jfl, it's unironically kinda even sad

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Deleted member 6892 and WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
I left it , but i always cage at the fact that you want to keep it as secret as possible jfl, it's unironically kinda even sad
its not my call. the person wants to keep their results on the down low, and im respecting their decision to do that. whats sad about it?

there is no secret XD, The only way to grow artificially is if your growth plates are open. You take a aromatase inhibitor to keep them opem, take hgh and T3.

• Hmm...
there is no secret XD, The only way to grow artificially is if your growth plates are open. You take a aromatase inhibitor to keep them opem, take hgh and T3.
Bruh water is wet i know that shit already , no one even asked about the secret of heightmaxing , the question was not even related to what you're saying

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
It’s over.

Idk i Jump 200 Times a Day for growth