Would indians ascend if they had better lifestyles?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Title. Indians on paper do not have completely shit genes like in the case of asians. They have caucasoid skull and good hair.

However, they live in garbage conditions, are unclean, annoying, creepy, and smelly. This is how the world sees them so they have nonexistent SMV and they continue to live like shit.

So basically I'm wondering if indians were to live like North Americans or europeans, would they be considered less degenerate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 8244
Easily, environment orders genetics

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Kristin
Title. Indians on paper do not have completely shit genes like in the case of asians. They have caucasoid skull and good hair.

However, they live in garbage conditions, are unclean, annoying, creepy, and smelly. This is how the world sees them so they have nonexistent SMV and they continue to live like shit.

So basically I'm wondering if indians were to live like North Americans or europeans, would they be considered less degenerate?
Yes because theres a cool nt indian guy who drives a benz at my uni and hes wide framed and bbc / fuckboy maxxed. And is 6’3 idk if he slays but he prob does

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Kristin and volcelfatcel