Would it be bad if I did yk11 without a PCT?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Im almost done with my RAD cycle and i've seen decent growth, however I wanna hop on yk11 (a small amount, like 5 mg a day)

I was wondering how bad it would be if I did a small amount without PCT at the end of the cycle. Surely even that small of an amount wouldn't suppress me. I use 10 mg rad140 with mk and have experience next to no suppression

@MaestheticMaso how fucked would I be?

Im almost done with my RAD cycle and i've seen decent growth, however I wanna hop on yk11 (a small amount, like 5 mg a day)

I was wondering how bad it would be if I did a small amount without PCT at the end of the cycle. Surely even that small of an amount wouldn't suppress me. I use 10 mg rad140 with mk and have experience next to no suppression

Bruh why do people even take SARMS when TRT exists

You can order from Underground labs.
Yeah but that’s just a pain in the ass and I don’t know what I’m getting

I was thinking of unironically going to the UK just to do a cycle

Yes bro, YK-11 no PCT. What could go wrong? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin