Would It Be Weird To Ask My Friend To Take A Selfie With Me?

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
On our last day of class, for me to remember her by.

And it would be after I ask her for my first hug, also on the last day of class, like right after

I was sitting in class imagining staring at her picture with me while on the plane to Tokyo.

Thank God I was wearing my scarf covering my mouth, I inadvertently whispered her name while next to her and then was paranoid she heard me.

I never asked someone to take a picture with me before, so I don't know the social conventions.

picture/hug is probably okay depending on how close you are, but everything else seems bluepill autism to the max tbh

Try to get inside her pants tbh.

picture/hug is probably okay depending on how close you are, but everything else seems bluepill autism to the max tbh

I'd say we're decently close, closer than friends usually go at this college, where it's very impersonal as it's a commuter school.

I never will see her again after this class that's why I'm getting so romantic (bluepilled) as you say. I'm being honest with myself.

Try to get inside her pants tbh.

Not going to happen. She would've sent me stronger signs if that's what she wanted. Like asked me if I was doing anything or if I was bored, make any excuse she could think of.

I know how women are and this is what they do.

She likes me enough to be friends though (real friends not orbiting, I never once orbited/validated her in anyway).

no

take big picture

the title reads like anime episode.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
no,just ask her