Would John Krasinski look better with less facial fat?

D

Deleted member 24208

Iron
Hello, he has quite a bit of fat on his face, but I honestly think he looks great. Do you think he would look worse or better if he were to loose the fat and have hollow cheeks, for example?

Attachments

• 6E56842F-AA9E-4CF8-9C88-64A3CC5E090F.jpeg
    6E56842F-AA9E-4CF8-9C88-64A3CC5E090F.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 0
  • D34AEDCA-4962-4991-821D-31FB65FB297E.jpeg
    D34AEDCA-4962-4991-821D-31FB65FB297E.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 7EC43D0B-98F8-40FA-91C3-B47EAC648D50.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Obviously he would look better leaner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 1332, horizon and 1 other person
he has a rare mix of shitty bones, and high facial fat, but good harmony.

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, MoggerChad, rand anon and 1 other person
it depends cuz he has a long midface and when some people lose weight it makes the midface look even longer

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, rand anon and Deleted member 23778
he has a rare mix of shitty bones, and high facial fat, but good harmony.
Why do you say he has “shitty bones”? You didn’t even see a side profile… Vertical growth can make the face look masculine, Elvis Presley is a good example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
it depends cuz he has a long midface and when some people lose weight it makes the midface look even longer
His facial thirds are balanced, his face is just longer cause he’s over 6 ft tall.

Incel if he was under 6'

How do you know? Maybe the fat makes him look more trustworthy and brings more appeal.
The fat definitely makes him look more trustworthy, when he got buff and leaner he looked so much better for Jack Ryan.
Us Weekly on Twitter: Happy Friday! Please enjoy these hot John Krasinski  pics from @MensHealthMag: https://t.co/403s9TEZu5 https://t.co/AeGlvCGbJm  / Twitter
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb

Why do you say he has “shitty bones”? You didn’t even see a side profile… Vertical growth can make the face look masculine, Elvis Presley is a good example.
I've seen his face many times in various different films and TV shows. He doesn't have good bone definition at all. Yes, the verticality of his face does make it appear more masculine and harmonious to his face, but he would look better with bigger and more defined bones.

The fat definitely makes him look more trustworthy, when he got buff and leaner he looked so much better for Jack Ryan.
Us Weekly on Twitter: Happy Friday! Please enjoy these hot John Krasinski  pics from @MensHealthMag: https://t.co/403s9TEZu5 https://t.co/AeGlvCGbJm  / Twitter
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb's Jack Ryan (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb
I don’t really see that much change in his face tho. I’m sure there were some, but I’d like to see some morph of his younger self with hollow cheeks to evaluate. I honestly think that leanmaxxing the face wouldn’t even be beneficial for him.

I've seen his face many times in various different films and TV shows. He doesn't have good bone definition at all. Yes, the verticality of his face does make it appear more masculine and harmonious to his face, but he would look better with bigger and more defined bones.
Can’t argue with that, because I’m not sure. But I think harmony >> bones when it comes to female gaze.

I don’t really see that much change in his face tho. I’m sure there were some, but I’d like to see some morph of his younger self with hollow cheeks to evaluate. I honestly think that leanmaxxing the face wouldn’t even be beneficial for him.
He is kinda similar to Gosling though. Pointy chin with high gonial angle.

He's fully cutemaxxed he would still slay at that bf%