Would Looksmaxxing help me gain respect from old peers and interest from girls who knew me before?

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
Even if I looksmaxx. Would my old peers treat me differently at all when my personality for being weird and autistic is arleady established in their heads. Would girls who knew me before looksmaxxing give me a chance? Because most girls I know already know I was bullied and had autism. So would me looksmaxxing make much of an impact with my old peers who knew me before looksmaxxing? Because first impression and social status amongst social groups is really important. So even if I do successfully looksmaxx. I still live in the same area where most people arleady know me for being autistic and flightless . Will it change anything if looksmaxxed? Would I gain any respect from male peers? Is they still hope for me?

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 17997 and LooksOrDeath
Yes and Yes

don't know why your post is so long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Yes there is accounts of users here noticing that’s even their close friends treat them way better after looksmaxxing

Looks pill will probably benefit u in every way if u are at least average pre looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: exeight
Yes and Yes

Seriously! Do you mind elaborating. Because I'm 16 and have been told I have chadlite potential.

yes, looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Seriously! Do you mind elaborating. Because I'm 16 and have been told I have chadlite potential.
go from invisible or bullied to having every social interaction on tutorial mode :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and LooksOrDeath
Yes and Yes

ADHD and Autism: Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome and ADD

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kami, Deleted member 17997 and LooksOrDeath
for girls you already know, if they have it in their minds that you're inferior, there's nothing you can do change it.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kami and Deleted member 17997
for girls you already know, if they have it in their minds that you're inferior, there's nothing you can do change it.
Even if you become a fucking chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Deleted member 17997
Most likely yes but the old bias will still be there, but I suppose it will be blown aside as the "past"

Absolutely night and day, life changes completely, guys go out of there way to hangout with you, add you on social media, ask you for advice, laugh at jokes that if you made before would be met with silence. Girls will approach you in clubs and bars, be friendly and flirt openly with you IRL, get nervous, glance at your arms/chest accidentally all the time.

Even if I looksmaxx. Would my old peers treat me differently at all when my personality for being weird and autistic is arleady established in their heads. Would girls who knew me before looksmaxxing give me a chance? Because most girls I know already know I was bullied and had autism. So would me looksmaxxing make much of an impact with my old peers who knew me before looksmaxxing? Because first impression and social status amongst social groups is really important. So even if I do successfully looksmaxx. I still live in the same area where most people arleady know me for being autistic and flightless . Will it change anything if looksmaxxed? Would I gain any respect from male peers? Is they still hope for me?
Nah you won’t recover old peers.

How people see you (attractive or not, nice or not) is heavily affected by what they think about you. That’s why many Hollywood actors are haloed to be super sexy while being htn at best.
When you’re good looking people will automatically assume you to be a better person. But people who already know you already formed an opinion about you. Looks wont really affect your status.

The best is to move on and enjoy your looksmaxxed self

• +1
Reactions: Korea
It’s a lot harder to gain respect from old peers than new ones even if you self improve in any way, because your place in the old hierarchies is already cemented. You can change it but it takes time and you will be tested 10x harder to prove your new worth. Much much easier to ascend with a new crowd

A little bit.

It's easier with new people though

It’s a lot harder to gain respect from old peers than new ones even if you self improve in any way, because your place in the old hierarchies is already cemented. You can change it but it takes time and you will be tested 10x harder to prove your new worth. Much much easier to ascend with a new crowd
Fucking Ropefuel. Still live in the same neighborhood where I'm a fucking joke. And everyone's mutual friends with eachother. So even if I try looking for a new group to ascend with, chances are... They are friends with my old peers. If this doesn't work for me I'm fucking roping idgaf. Swear to god

What if new people know old peers? Cool kids always know cool kids here

Fucking Ropefuel. Still live in the same neighborhood where I'm a fucking joke. And everyone's mutual friends with eachother. So even if I try looking for a new group to ascend with, chances are... They are friends with my old peers. If this doesn't work for me I'm fucking roping idgaf. Swear to god
It’s not like it’s impossible man. You just have to be ready for people to test you and you have to be patient and recognize that their opinion of you won’t change immediately. Getting big will help a lot too