Would losing BF make my face any more lean?

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
Looking lean seems to been the only way to go. As I don’t have good bones but the illusion of having a somewhat lean face makes it less obvious.

Currently

0jifNm5.jpg

I’m 5”10 and probably at least 160. But I want to work towards a swimmers body more than living at the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
dude get rid of that nose stud. my oneitis and her sister wore that shit in 2012 ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, treedude, Zadig and 2 others
Yeah for sure.

• +1
Cut down to 150 and see how you look.

• +1
dude get rid of that nose stud. my oneitis and her sister wore that shit in 2012 ffs
I honestly don’t see how it’s that much of an issue. It’s not even that visible and I just like the look of it. Changing it to a hoop soon tbh

• +1
I honestly don’t see how it’s that much of an issue. It’s not even that visible and I just like the look of it. Changing it to a hoop soon tbh

It's for femoids ffs

• +1
Honestly you got a good chin but the jaw bone seems lacking to me.

With your height and weight you're already at an ideal bodyfat percentage.

At this point to help your LeanMaxxing you would need to start gymceling.

ThatsRight2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Looking lean seems to been the only way to go. As I don’t have good bones but the illusion of having a somewhat lean face makes it less obvious.

Currently

0jifNm5.jpg

I’m 5”10 and probably at least 160. But I want to work towards a swimmers body more than living at the gym
Swimmer's body is not possible if under 6'0 and don't have a narrow waist

• +1
The best option for you is to have more tatoos and thugmaxx so you can fill a niche

• +1
Train your neck brotha.

Face leanness is about bone placement and fat distribution.

• +1
your face seems pretty lean, i think your jaw is just not wide enough. I kinda have the same issue.

• +1
Start chewing harder gum to build up your masseters (jaw muscles) to help create a curve indent/joule idk what it’s called to make the appearance of a hollowed face, otherwise your face doesn’t look chubby at all.

• +1

Currently

0jifNm5.jpg

You know how many guys I've come across that say "I don't want to get bulky, I just want to look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club".

If it makes you feel better, the guys who "live at the gym" are eating a lot more food, doing a lot more lifting, and probably taking a lot of things you're not taking. You won't wake up one day and go "wow man, I look too bulky". That shit doesn't happen by accident.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
over for bug eyes

• +1
Slayer. Stop LARPing

• +1
doubt it tbh

• +1