Would losing weight help me?

S

sysnrt

Iron
So I think I don't look extremely ugly from the front, but I noticed that my profile is seriously subhuman, with a very flat face. I have around 18% bf right now, which does make me quite fat (like an extra 15kg of fat), and I was wondering if getting rid of this could help me get a better side profile. Or this is just genetics, and losing weight would help.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20191230_191524.jpg
    IMG_20191230_191524.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20191230_185751.jpg
    IMG_20191230_185751.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 54
  • VID_20191230_182535.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • IMG_20191230_185734.jpg
    IMG_20191230_185734.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 55
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2933
No, bro, but keep leanmaxxing + gymcelling + moneymaxxing for surgery

• +1
Reactions: sysnrt
What type of surgery would I need?
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Chadlite Rutherford @BigChinHispanic can you recommend him some guys that know legit things about surgerymaxxing?

So I think I don't look extremely ugly from the front, but I noticed that my profile is seriously subhuman, with a very flat face. I have around 18% bf right now, which does make me quite fat (like an extra 15kg of fat), and I was wondering if getting rid of this could help me get a better side profile. Or this is just genetics, and losing weight would help.

Thanks
My poor friend... it is over

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
What can I do? What's my largest issue?
Weight plus Norwood reaper is coming pull ur hair back and look at the Norwood charts and tell me what you are

Weight plus Norwood reaper is coming pull ur hair back and look at the Norwood charts and tell me what you are
No it's not. This isn't my hair. Should I ask the salon to put it lower the next time I'm there?

No it's not. This isn't my hair. Should I ask the salon to put it lower the next time I'm there?
What it’s a hair system?

no

• JFL
Reactions: Over and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Chadlite Rutherford @BigChinHispanic can you recommend him some guys that know legit things about surgerymaxxing?

None who u quote knows about surgery.

Thanks
How old are u mang

Do those things in this order LIP LIFT > SLIDING GENIOPLASTY > INFRAORBITAL IMPLANTS > EYEBROW MAX > HAIR TRANSPLANT

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and sysnrt
Recessus Maximus

• JFL
Reactions: Over
If your side profile looks recessed at high bodyfat
Then in no way it will look less recessed or better at low bodyfat

You clearly lack bones and forward growth
Only hope to fix it is surgery

If your side profile looks recessed at high bodyfat
Then in no way it will look less recessed or better at low bodyfat

You clearly lack bones and forward growth
Only hope to fix it is surgery
What type can fix this?

jesus

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2846
You look like 50 dude. How old are you?
First picture: forward growth not found
You look like the forward growth of your face is not complete yet, but yet it's compile already
*complete

• +1
everyone can benefit from lower bf

• +1
Very recessed maxilla, look at nasolabial folds. Tragic submental and mandibular projection. Damn it's over.

Not looking too good. You might want to start saving up for a trip to the Philippines..