Would lower jaw surgery fix my asymmetry and downsung jaw ?

F

frenchnationalist34

Iron
IMG 1371
IMG 1372
IMG 1376

it would!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, frenchnationalist34 and nulll
Why even bother, your lower thirds are already around chadlite tier.
You're almost there buddy! Keep mewing and ditch the surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss, PointOfNoReturn and frenchnationalist34
Nice username.

• +1
Reactions: frenchnationalist34
nice sabotage!

OP, why are you a nationalist for France ?

Thank you. Just really bothered by the asymmetry but maybe I can eventually get a beard

• +1
Reactions: nulll
Who do you have or have in mind as your surgeon

Honestly idk if a surgeon would perform bimax on you. You are not that recessed tbh

Look now like your life depends on it
@malicieusss is french idk but he had good bimax results
Has he shared the name of his doctor ?

Honestly idk if a surgeon would perform bimax on you. You are not that recessed tbh
I also have severe ear problems due to tmj.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
lol youre ugly as shit.

the sad truth is, lower jaw surgery would actually make this piece of shit jaw look even worse than it already does

what the fuck is your incel, low IQ mind seeing here? Youre not recessed. Yet still ugly. THATS when it's truly over. No surgeon would even accommodate you. There's nothing there and your bite/lipseal looks fine.

you just have a peanut neurocranium and horrible growth.

its over, ugly French rat.

lol youre ugly as shit.

the sad truth is, lower jaw surgery would actually make this piece of shit jaw look even worse than it already does

what the fuck is your incel, low IQ mind seeing here? Youre not recessed. Yet still ugly. THATS when it's truly over. No surgeon would even accommodate you. There's nothing there and your bite/lipseal looks fine.

you just have a peanut neurocranium and horrible growth.

its over, ugly French rat.
Is there a reason you’re shitting on other users when they’re asking for advice or is it just because you’re projecting your insecurities about your own devastating looks? Grow up and stop acting like some bullied victim who takes their anger out on randoms on an internet forum.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Is there a reason you’re shitting on other users when they’re asking for advice or is it just because you’re projecting your insecurities about your own devastating looks? Grow up and stop acting like some bullied victim who takes their anger out on randoms on an internet forum.
you Indian retard, this guy is a nationalist. fucking weirdo. have some self respect. youre caping for the wrong incel here. we're on the same fucking team, you utter retard.

he. does. not. like. your. kind. of. people.

learn to aim a gun properly.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
you Indian retard, this guy is a nationalist. fucking weirdo. have some self respect. youre caping for the wrong incel here. we're on the same fucking team, you utter retard.

he. does. not. like. your. kind. of. people.

learn to aim a gun properly.
Who said I’m Indian you demented freak ? You seem to lash out on a lot of users here. Abused dog syndrome?

Who said I’m Indian you demented freak ? You seem to lash out on a lot of users here. Abused dog syndrome?
you said it yourself you cuck. of all the users you could have defended you picked this one. high IQ moment, not gonna lie....

you said it yourself you cuck. of all the users you could have defended you picked this one. high IQ moment, not gonna lie....
Why are you so angry at me are you not an American nationalist

You’re mistaking me for someone else. You seem to have outbursts towards everyone. Jfl your other account got banned for this shit and now here you are, doing it again. Pathetic.

Thank u 🙏

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Has he shared the name of his doctor ?
You're nowhere close to where I was before my trimax. (Meaning you have a better base to work on)

However, the main issue you seem to have is your front face, it's weak, narrow, boneless and asymmetrical. You're slightly recessed but that isn't the main issue.

Asymmetries could be fixed through bimax / trimax or implants only or a combination of both.

My French surgeon wasn't the best. I had to re do many things including a genio and resect part of my lower border of my mandible. I am now working exclusively with a swiss surgeon and I pay everything out of pocket, no insurance.

If I'm being honest, you'll likely need the whole package to ascend. As I always tell myself: you've been dealt the wrong sets of cards.

You can do your bimax in France since it's covered but if you decide to go further, forget France.

You're nowhere close to where I was before my trimax. (Meaning you have a better base to work on)

However, the main issue you seem to have is your front face, it's weak, narrow, boneless and asymmetrical. You're slightly recessed but that isn't the main issue.

Asymmetries could be fixed through bimax / trimax or implants only or a combination of both.

My French surgeon wasn't the best. I had to re do many things including a genio and resect part of my lower border of my mandible. I am now working exclusively with a swiss surgeon and I pay everything out of pocket, no insurance.

If I'm being honest, you'll likely need the whole package to ascend. As I always tell myself: you've been dealt the wrong sets of cards.

You can do your bimax in France since it's covered but if you decide to go further, forget France.
Thank you. Are you satisfied with the Swiss doctor ? If so could you please message me his name. Also, will any doctor be willing to do it even if it’s purely for aesthetic reasons or do I have to prove that I have ear problems? I don’t mind paying out Of pocket

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss