Would manlets find it patronizing if a lanklet made a youtube channel providing manlets with whitepills?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I would do breakdowns of the cringe tiktok videos where foids show the height comparison with their normie lanklet boyfriends and I would state how the guy is a whipped cuck for agreeing to take part in the video and that he obeys his GF's every command and she is just using him for likes but probably fucking shorter guys with goodlooking faces

I would then state that lanklet sellouts are not men and deserve no respect and are not fit to clean the shoes of a manlet who maintains his honor rather than acting like a cuck on camera to keep his place in a relationship

I would also educate manlets on the fact that tall guys who are not goodlooking dont get shit other than occasional relationship where the girl isnt attracted and sees herself as the superior, i will tell manlets that they are better off having zero contact with women than having envy for those scenarios

It saddens me that facially decent manlets with multiple slays like predeterminism become so out of touch with reality from spending so much time online that they take the rope

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, mug and incel194012940
Manlets get called short kings nowadays, nothing can top that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18153 and aBetterMii
nah fuck manlets tbh, we’re subhuman, we don’t deserve to live and walk on this planet:feelswhy:

nah fuck manlets tbh, we’re subhuman, we don’t deserve to live and walk on this planet:feelswhy:
was going to give this it's own thread but I noticed with a lot of manlets, their response to foids rubbing shit in their face is to say it's time to end it or to post a meme of someone roping
Whenever someone took the piss out of me for being aspie or being skinny growing up, I never thought that there was something wrong with me or that I was subhuman, I always believed that the person mocking me deserved to be curbstomped because they themselves are an inferior cockroach piece of shit.
Why is it that some people accept the perpetrators as being in the right and accepting the label of subhuman they place on them while others (like ER) believe that the person insulting them is the subhuman and they are the mighty one

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
was going to give this it's own thread but I noticed with a lot of manlets, their response to foids rubbing shit in their face is to say it's time to end it or to post a meme of someone roping
Whenever someone took the piss out of me for being aspie or being skinny growing up, I never thought that there was something wrong with me or that I was subhuman, I always believed that the person mocking me deserved to be curbstomped because they themselves are an inferior cockroach piece of shit.
Why is it that some people accept the perpetrators as being in the right and accepting the label of subhuman they place on them while others (like ER) believe that the person insulting them is the subhuman and they are the mighty one
it doesn’t matter how you name it or what people think about it, sub7 manlets are subhumans no matter what

and I completely agree with you on the curbstomping part, it’s just somethijg which I can’t do right now bc of civilised soyciety and laws

fuck er tbh, that ricenigger killed his fellow ricenigger subhumans, kinda stupid to do it when you hate women :feelswhy:

I would do breakdowns of the cringe tiktok videos where foids show the height comparison with their normie lanklet boyfriends and I would state how the guy is a whipped cuck for agreeing to take part in the video and that he obeys his GF's every command and she is just using him for likes but probably fucking shorter guys with goodlooking faces

I would then state that lanklet sellouts are not men and deserve no respect and are not fit to clean the shoes of a manlet who maintains his honor rather than acting like a cuck on camera to keep his place in a relationship

I would also educate manlets on the fact that tall guys who are not goodlooking dont get shit other than occasional relationship where the girl isnt attracted and sees herself as the superior, i will tell manlets that they are better off having zero contact with women than having envy for those scenarios

It saddens me that facially decent manlets with multiple slays like predeterminism become so out of touch with reality from spending so much time online that they take the rope
Do you think blackpilled tallfags should reject women who go after them just cause of their height?