Would Minox + Tretinoin combination negate effects on collagen

9shotsintheruger

9shotsintheruger

Iron
I was on a combination of topical fin/min for like 9 months and went from NW3 to NW1.5/2 then I went from 30 drops twice a day (60) to now only 15 once a day due to the fin going systemic and fucking with hormones and giving me slight gyno. The gyno went away and hormones are now back to normal but now I'm at like NW2.5 and I'm close to roping.
I am now considering adding a minox + tretinoin combination at night because I normally do the topical fin in the morning. The only reason I haven't already done it (besides being scared of shedding) is I'm worried about minox effect on collagen synthesis. It seems like everyone has different opinions on it but if it is real would a combination of minox and tretinoin topically possibly offset the effects? I would also be willing to add in microneedling for skin (I already started hair) if that could be enough to possibly make up for the lost collagen. Ik it's probably over since I'm back to NW2.5 but I want to try everything before I rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
try it it possibly could

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Lev Peshkov and 9shotsintheruger
Very likely

is minox collagen reduction really that significant?

is minox collagen reduction really that significant?
No one really knows 100% if it's real and if so how significant it is. The main study that people cite when trying to argue that it's real on it was in vitro and no studies directly on humans have ever been done. I've seen alot of people argue about it but it seems like it could be real due to certain peoples experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga