Would MSE make my ipd worse?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I mean if MSE widens my face and not my ipd then my ipd would seem narrow.

I'm pretty happy with my ipd right now and it feels like a trade off to get better FWHR and sacrifice ipd.

Mse will only widen your teeth. There will be no difference in how your face looks.
Its a fantasy on this forum, that mse widens your face and brings you any psl increase.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Mse will only widen your teeth. There will be no difference in how your face looks.
Its a fantasy on this forum, that mse widens your face and brings you any psl increase.
That was a good post, especially the part where you provided sources for your claims.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and GetThatBread
That was a good post, especially the part where you provided sources for your claims.
Show me ONE picture of a guy that increased his psl with mse (dont post ronald ead).
Bildschirmfoto 2020 04 23 um 222245 1
Bildschirmfoto 2020 04 23 um 223344
Bildschirmfoto 2020 04 23 um 223450
Bildschirmfoto 2020 04 23 um 222713

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 1680
Big Facts; MSE does nothing but move your front teeth diagonally, youre right brother

mouth width and alar base. thats all

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
mouth width and alar base. thats all
This small little difference will not make the girls wet.
Strong jaw, square wide chin, high agressive zygos and good eyes with browridge.
Mse is only good for guys with huge bite and teeth problems, but nobody will see any difference when mouth is closed.
Yo see this

Gotta read my comment on it
It ain't cope

Not one single picture in this thread. We need pictures to proof the impact of mse on psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
This small little difference will not make the girls wet.
Strong jaw, square wide chin, high agressive zygos and good eyes with browridge.
Mse is only good for guys with huge bite and teeth problems, but nobody will see any difference when mouth is closed.

Not one single picture in this thread. We need pictures to proof the impact of mse on psl.
There wont be pictures for some time
The study was formed on people getting MSE

Same with MSE

But not all with braces, rhino etc wants their pics for the world to see

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
and it widens lips or no ? it's all i want and no fwhr or zygos increase
See the thread purbetymaxx
Read my comment

There will be change in lips and this will be more than zygos but theres still a change in zygos

• Woah
Get lip widening surgery from eppley. There are at least before and after pictures available.

• +1
See the thread purbetymaxx
Read my comment

There will be change in lips and this will be more than zygos but theres still a change in zygos
is there any way to widen only lips and palate ? not zygos ? my face is too wide already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Get lip widening surgery from eppley. There are at least before and after pictures available.
Even he himself states theres a big risk of non reversible scars from this surgery

• +1
Depends on the expansion rate; Ron said he thinks he holds the record at a measly 10mm expansion so meaning most of the people that do get MSE only get around 3-5mms at most which isn’t going to show any improvement in the face and I’m positive 99% of MSE treatments are for functional use only, if not 100. No one goes there before this site with the idea of wider zygos and IPD so they aren’t going to ask the doctor for more than a 3-5mm increase along with most of those people didn’t drop a single pound of weight

• So Sad
need to go for the us for it, don't know the average Price and probably permanent scars...
this is my last option.i would prefer others ways before.

is there any way to widen only lips and palate ? not zygos ? my face is too wide already.
MARPE will do this I'm guessing also cheaper than MSE and probaly more accessible

• Love it
Depends on the expansion rate; Ron said he thinks he holds the record at a measly 10mm expansion so meaning most of the people that do get MSE only get around 3-5mms at most which isn’t going to show any improvement in the face and I’m positive 99% of MSE treatments are for functional use only, if not 100. No one goes there before this site with the idea of wider zygos and IPD so they aren’t going to ask the doctor for more than a 3-5mm increase along with most of those people didn’t drop a single pound of weight
his before After is an insane ascension mouth wise. just insane gained 0.5 psl
MARPE will do this I'm guessing also cheaper than MSE and probaly more accessible
Imagine it's our graal

• +1

Imagine it's our graal
Not marpe my bad (marpe was presseour to MSE )
I meant hyrax or the like

• Woah

Imagine it's our graal
Even the creator of MSE only shows cases of 4-5mm expansion. I’m assuming past that is extremely rare and unheard of
9DAD4D5B 7FA2 49A9 AB09 7F7086493242

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5187
Even the creator of MSE only shows cases of 4-5mm expansion. I’m assuming past that is extremely rare and unheard of
View attachment 373007
Ronald was 10mm right ?
as much as eppley mouth widening.
i Guess it's not worth the pain then.
anything below 10mm don't worth spending more than 5k.

Ronald was 10mm right ?
as much as eppley mouth widening.
i Guess it's not worth the pain then.
anything below 10mm don't worth spending more than 5k.
It’s not that simple I think; it really depends on the patient and how wide their palate is and pain endurance cuz MSE is pretty painful for the first month

• So Sad
It’s not that simple I think; it really depends on the patient and how wide their palate is and pain endurance cuz MSE is pretty painful for the first month
so it's over for my décent palate i Guess .
it shouldnt be hard to widen lips... sad world

• +1
I want wider lips as well

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 3043
I want wider lips as well
maybe we can cope with mouth widening tool as of now. when i stretch hard i instant gain 0.5 psl but it's temporary

• +1
No bozo. If you’re Palate is too small then there’s a problem

• So Sad
Idiot bluecel.

Look up Ronald from JawHacks progress.

• +1
Show me ONE picture of a guy that increased his psl with mse (dont post ronald ead).
View attachment 372951View attachment 372952View attachment 372953View attachment 372954
Conveniently don’t show eyes lol. Shit examples.

People gain about 1mm to 3mm maximum

But lol if you don’t think it has an impact on the rest of your face, it’s splits the sutures in the palate and is drilled and anchored into your maxilla, it don’t just widen dental arch like a normal palate expander, it widens your maxilla

• +1
MSE won’t help you TBH, the maximum IMW is 50
Would just now if my palate had developed fine
Never getting MSE as my bite is perfect and wont wanna get MSDO after MSE

Who thinks he increased his sexual market value or psl after mse?

8F83FB9B 751F 4676 8344 ED36BADAE85D

Would just now if my palate had developed fine
Never getting MSE as my bite is perfect and wont wanna get MSDO after MSE
I just want the FWHR and Zygo increase that’s all I’m asking for. Elias says that it’s cope for that and should just get zygo implants
Who thinks he increased his sexual market value or psl after mse?

View attachment 373062
His under eyelid looks a bit tighter and his pheno is weird

• +1
I just want the FWHR and Zygo increase that’s all I’m asking for. Elias says that it’s cope for that and should just get zygo implants
Fuck him
Theres studies coming now confirming the results in zygos
They are not big but still significant

Don't listen to him he copy pastes everything to seem high IQ
He ignored me for calling out his bs