Would my face be better clean shaven, stubble, or facial hair. Also how to grow facial hair?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
1AAFD493 6A18 4145 825B 8747C018EBA9

I honestly think having a bit of facial hair adds some dimension to my lower third and especially chin height.
I don’t think a full grown beard would suit I would look far too ethnic.

Also side note I’m on dutasteride if I wanted to grow facial hair would that be a problem? Has anyone here done micro needling for facial hair if so what depths do you use.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 18358, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
what the fuck happened to your hair

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton and SubhumanCurrycel
what the fuck happened to your hair
But if you want a serious answer I’ve explained it before, persisting hairloss after chemotherapy, according to doc chemo onsett aggressive diffuse miniaturisation/diffuse AGA have been treating it for a while

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheLordMadness, Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
But if you want a serious answer I’ve explained it before, persisting hairloss after chemotherapy, according to doc chemo onsett aggressive diffuse miniaturisation/diffuse AGA have been treating it for a while
Is it possible for you to recover your hair to pre-chemotherapy levels or is that not physically possible? If I were you, I'd do everything I could short of tranny pills and shit like that to recover my hairline, inlcuding hair systems transplants minoxidil finasteride etc

Brutal. Your lower third and eye areas seem to be good tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SubhumanCurrycel
Is it possible for you to recover your hair to pre-chemotherapy levels or is that not physically possible? If I were you, I'd do everything I could short of tranny pills and shit like that to recover my hairline, inlcuding hair systems transplants minoxidil finasteride etc

I don’t think so, I have seen decent improvements from baseline I have a thread on it but going back to pre-chemo is impossible my hair texture itself has changed a lot after the treatment (that’s normal not the thinning tho).

I’ve been on dutasteride for 10 months now nuking essentially 95-97% of my DHT as well as oral minoxidil, going to discuss with my dermatologist on upping the dose though. Hair is life tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mewton, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Finally a subhuman currycel post after a while. I swear, we have the same eye area and face shape

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I don’t think so, I have seen decent improvements from baseline I have a thread on it but going back to pre-chemo is impossible my hair texture itself has changed a lot after the treatment (that’s normal not the thinning tho).

I’ve been on dutasteride for 10 months now nuking essentially 95-97% of my DHT as well as oral minoxidil, going to discuss with my dermatologist on upping the dose though. Hair is life tbh.
I felt bad reading that damn. Hair IS life no matter how many copers say otherwise. Fuck.

I think you should definitely focus on hair systems and transplants and get them in the future, it's the best course of action for you I think

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person

The eye area is good? Mines like 90% the same as his. Always thought the undereye region could be much better

• +1
Bhai get ht asap . Get a light stubble

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deprived
Full grown beard is better for you as your lower third looks uncanny and use castor oil or minoxidil to grow it. your eyebrows are good and try your best to let your beard grow for a few months then go to the barber and get it shaped up it could fill your cheeks out. Try using the FaceApp filters to see how’d you look

Rate me https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-m...nd-tips-for-looksmaxxing.472865/#post-7790213

• +1
I felt bad reading that damn. Hair IS life no matter how many copers say otherwise. Fuck.

I think you should definitely focus on hair systems and transplants and get them in the future, it's the best course of action for you I think
My thinning is primarily diffuse even though my sides and back are less affected that my mid scalp and frontal, I need to use meds to thicken them up further if I want to have an eligible donor region in the future

What a mogger eye area.

• +1
Aside from the hair, u also seem to have NCT, dark circles and flat cheekbones. Don't go clean shaven, grow a Nick Bateman designer stubble, . Disconnect most of the cheeks from the “goatee” area, and shave a bit below the lip to make your chin seem taller. Caffeine eye creams can help reduce the under eye pigmentation and dark circles.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Elvisandreaa, bogii and 3 others
Facial hair looks way better also why don’t you have a short buzz cut with the sides faded from a 0? It would look way better

• +1
Aside from the hair, u also seem to have NCT, dark circles and flat cheekbones. Don't go clean shaven, grow a Nick Bateman designer stubble, . Disconnect most of the cheeks from the “goatee” area, andshave a bit below the lip to make your chin seem taller. Caffeine creams can help reduce the under eye pigmentation and dark circles.
Idk, It might just be me, but his dark circles look good. It makes him look more dark triad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
Idk, It might just be me, but his dark circles look good. It makes him look more dark triad.
Aside from the hair, u also seem to have NCT, dark circles and flat cheekbones. Don't go clean shaven, grow a Nick Bateman designer stubble, . Disconnect most of the cheeks from the “goatee” area, and shave a bit below the lip to make your chin seem taller. Caffeine eye creams can help reduce the under eye pigmentation and dark circles.
My dark circles are from skin bruising/hyperpigmentation from when I had real nasty eczema around my eyes. Curry trait that my skin bruised it’s faded but it’s still there

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1593725
I honestly think having a bit of facial hair adds some dimension to my lower third and especially chin height.

Also side note I’m on dutasteride if I wanted to grow facial hair would that be a problem? Has anyone here done micro needling for facial hair if so what depths do you use.
Go clean shaven

• +1

I think you should stack other treatments with other mechanisms if you really want to fight the balding. Have you tried fluridil and Stemoxydine?

I think you should stack other treatments with other mechanisms if you really want to fight the balding. Have you tried fluridil and Stemoxydine?
No never heard of it, what does it do?

So Stemoxydine is basically similar to minoxidil but it works nearly as well. Fluridil is an Eastern European anti balding medecine that they never bothered to export world wide (FDA approval was too expensive or something). Fluridil works as an anti androgen drug ( but differently from fin) but it dissolves and becomes ineffective upon touching water, so there are no side effects since it become ineffective once it reaches your bloodstream. I know I didn't explain it very well but you can get more information on the tressless subreddit. They have some group buys on there so they get it cheaper. Apparently the original concentration they sell is not very effective so they've tried upping it and it might work better. Anyways, all in all I recommend fluridil since it doesn't have side effects and it somewhat works. Stacking mechanisms is really effective against balding. Once breezula releases and cosmeRNA releases I think balding will be comebackable for those below NW4 to NW5.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TrestIsBest and SubhumanCurrycel
Your hair has gotten better and yeah slight stubble mogs for ethnics
Even for whites as long as u can grow a proper one

• +1
Reactions: Torero and SubhumanCurrycel
So Stemoxydine is basically similar to minoxidil but it works nearly as well. Fluridil is an Eastern European anti balding medecine that they never bothered to export world wide (FDA approval was too expensive or something). Fluridil works as an anti androgen drug ( but differently from fin) but it dissolves and becomes ineffective upon touching water, so there are no side effects since it become ineffective once it reaches your bloodstream. I know I didn't explain it very well but you can get more information on the tressless subreddit. They have some group buys on there so they get it cheaper. Apparently the original concentration they sell is not very effective so they've tried upping it and it might work better. Anyways, all in all I recommend fluridil since it doesn't have side effects and it somewhat works. Stacking mechanisms is really effective against balding. Once breezula releases and cosmeRNA releases I think balding will be comebackable for those below NW4 to NW5.
woah thanks for the info man I’m gonna look into it further.

Also do you have any knowledge on RU58441? It seems promising

Bump. Dead user tbh

you lack a lot of density on your beard so it would be better to be clean shaven

woah thanks for the info man I’m gonna look into it further.

Also do you have any knowledge on RU58441? It seems promising
Yo before I talk about RU I totally forgot about Rizn. I don't know much about it but if you are in North America you should definitely try getting your hands on it. It's a natural formula which seems to somewhat work. They actually did a study to prove it. More information here.
Now, about RU. It seems that it's as good or even better than fin but there are no studies on its safety profile. I think the action mechanism is also different from fin, min and dut. I would think twice before using it tho. You have to find a legit source and then you have to take into account that you are already nuking most of your DHT with dut.
Btw, the tressless subreddit is really legit for information on balding, one of the few non bluepilled subreddits if you ignore the PFS naggers. Do check out this post,
Also check out the follicle thought website it's pretty good too.
In it most alternative legit treatments are explained in a better way that I could ever. However, I would advise against the estrogenic products on the list.
One last thing, be sure to add microneedling to your stack, it's quite legit for hairline loss and diffuse thinning. I wish you good luck man. You're getting some ground back on your hair loss and that's a good thing. Most people lose ground or keep what they have. You can get a decent chunk of your hair back.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and SubhumanCurrycel
You already have an amazing lower third. Therefore, showing it off clean shaven is your best route.

• +1

Would you rather be bald 6'3 or full head hair 5'9

your hair looks much better bro

• Love it
Designer stubble mogs. You look kinda sloppy rn. Get your eyebrows done and designer stubble and you'll look way better IMO.

• +1
Yo before I talk about RU I totally forgot about Rizn. I don't know much about it but if you are in North America you should definitely try getting your hands on it. It's a natural formula which seems to somewhat work. They actually did a study to prove it. More information here.
Now, about RU. It seems that it's as good or even better than fin but there are no studies on its safety profile. I think the action mechanism is also different from fin, min and dut. I would think twice before using it tho. You have to find a legit source and then you have to take into account that you are already nuking most of your DHT with dut.
Btw, the tressless subreddit is really legit for information on balding, one of the few non bluepilled subreddits if you ignore the PFS naggers. Do check out this post,
Also check out the follicle thought website it's pretty good too.
In it most alternative legit treatments are explained in a better way that I could ever. However, I would advise against the estrogenic products on the list.
One last thing, be sure to add microneedling to your stack, it's quite legit for hairline loss and diffuse thinning. I wish you good luck man. You're getting some ground back on your hair loss and that's a good thing. Most people lose ground or keep what they have. You can get a decent chunk of your hair back.

The meds I’m currently using right now are fully oral based except for the ketoconazole, do you think it’s worth micro needling, if I am not using any topicals?

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
View attachment 1593725

Never have facial hair. I feel for that BS in the past. The second u rock facial hair ur invisibl to sub 25 yo.

• +1
Depends on what demographics ur going for? Even with a weak chin/jaw ur better off clean shaven for sub 23 yo.

if ur going for roaste beef by all means grow it out. women over 24 don't exsist.

• +1
The meds I’m currently using right now are fully oral based except for the ketoconazole, do you think it’s worth micro needling, if I am not using any topicals?
Hmmm, yes microneedling has been shown to be effective as a stand alone treatment. However, it works better with topical minoxidil. Why did you go for oral minoxidil? Well I guess you can't go back to topical anyway because that would probably cause shedding. Maybe substitute topical minoxidil for a minoxidil like product (meaning any product that is a growth stimulant) such as Stemoxydine, nanoxydil, Rizn or peppermint oil. You can also check the reddit post I sent earlier and see which products have a mechanism of action that is growth stimulating. At the end of the reddit post there is a link to another reddit post which gives more information about microneedling if you want more info.
I recommend 1.5mm depth microneedling until slight bleeding every 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and SubhumanCurrycel
Hmmm, yes microneedling has been shown to be effective as a stand alone treatment. However, it works better with topical minoxidil. Why did you go for oral minoxidil? Well I guess you can't go back to topical anyway because that would probably cause shedding. Maybe substitute topical minoxidil for a minoxidil like product (meaning any product that is a growth stimulant) such as Stemoxydine, nanoxydil, Rizn or peppermint oil. You can also check the reddit post I sent earlier and see which products have a mechanism of action that is growth stimulating. At the end of the reddit post there is a link to another reddit post which gives more information about microneedling if you want more info.
I recommend 1.5mm depth microneedling until slight bleeding every 2 weeks.
Topical minoxidil was too irritating for my skin, always itchy and caused a lot of dandruff apparently that’s from the propyl glycol and alcohol it can irritate some peoples skin it did for me

Depends on what demographics ur going for? Even with a weak chin/jaw ur better off clean shaven for sub 23 yo.

if ur going for roaste beef by all means grow it out. women over 24 don't exsist.
Idk I’m 19 so probs like 17-22 (AOC here is 16)

Topical minoxidil was too irritating for my skin, always itchy and caused a lot of dandruff apparently that’s from the propyl glycol and alcohol it can irritate some peoples skin it did for me
Is there propyl glycol in the cream version of minoxidil?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Lol dark circles on ethnics is a subhuman trait bro, makes you look weak and sick

sir you look good. i think a bleaching routine, weight loss and a better haircut would ascend you.

Last edited: