Would my life be 200% better if I was Chad?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Same money, but way different looks. My life has been boring and shit but at least I don't need to wageslave. I fucking hated working. Ffs. Non-chads shouldn't have to work at all. We deal with enough bullshit

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and InnerVoid
Sure. Also, good genes come in package so if you're a chad you're most likely going to be healthy as well. No muh heart failures and etc.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Not that different considering you didn't get social validation while growing up.

Immense difference but only on the outside, inside you're still a bitchy incel.

• +1
I don't know man, i was going out with a different girl every week before going to the Ward. Feel like It wouldn't have happened if i had good family background. Having family Money not having to worry about survival mogs everything.

• Woah
I don't know man, i was going out with a different girl every week before going to the Ward. Feel like It wouldn't have happened if i had good family background. Having family Money not having to worry about survival mogs everything.
I say this yet people disagree with me. Normie + fuck ton of money = better life than chad + broke I think especially if you're dark triad

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I say this yet people disagree with me. Normie + fuck ton of money = better life than chad + broke I think especially if you're dark triad
Yeah, possibly inherited Money, wageslaving sucks ass even If you got some respected position.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and WeiWei
If you were Chad you would be allowed to sniff the anus of every girl and stench of their feet. So, you do the math. :feelshehe:

• Love it
If you were Chad you would be allowed to sniff the anus of every girl and stench of their feet. So, you do the math. :feelshehe:
Man that'd be hot af.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Not even chad can get away with foot fetish tbh. Maybe some girls are into that but for the majority Is Just too much of a failo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and WeiWei
Not even chad can get away with foot fetish tbh. Maybe some girls are into that but for the majority Is Just too much of a failo
fr? got a source on tthat?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
fr? got a source on tthat?
Had a chadlite friend with foot fetish and his gf used to mock him behind his back because he asked her to rub her feet all the time lol then She cucked him with a lower smv man, once She posted a story on insta putting her feet on his face i think She developed some kink herself After all that foot worship lol

• Woah