Would my nose benefit from bimax? (pics)

B

Bdh

Iron
Have another bimax consult comming up.

The nose will obviously slightly change after bimax. Will this be an improvement in my case?

Also my deviated septum needs to be fixed so my nose is getting surgery anyway. Would a rhino benefit me?

2949356_IMG_20220527_191303.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220621_133544.jpg
    Screenshot_20220621_133544.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220621_140257.jpg
    Screenshot_20220621_140257.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Lmao you don't need nose work, you're not a woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, Virgin at 29 😔 and Bdh
Lmao you don't need nose work, you're not a woman
You see how his nose bends a bit in the middle? That's from downward growth. Ccw on maxilla should make it straight. But then your risking nostril exposure.

• +1
Reactions: Bdh and Deleted member 2729
You see how his nose bends a bit in the middle? That's from downward growth. Ccw on maxilla should make it straight. But then your risking nostril exposure.
Hey man can you rate my trimax plan?

Would a rhino benefit me?

2949356_IMG_20220527_191303.jpg
Little improvement from the CCW. He asked if he needs rhino. He'll do bimax anyway so the answer is he doesn't need the former.

• +1
Reactions: Bdh
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, subhuman incel and Bdh
plenty of male models have a bump on their nose. this guy in my class has an upturned nose but bump in the middle and his maxilla is incredibly protruded. on the other hand there’s plenty if people with recession that have small upturned noses. for the post part noses are genetic, but the maxilla creates harmony for nose and rest of face

with LF1 and some CCW it would push the tip out and make it straighter although you might need a rhino to smooth it out

with LF1 and some CCW it would push the tip out and make it straighter although you might need a rhino to smooth it out
Correct, here is a morph the doctor gave me. Its with lefort 1 and slight ccw rotation. The nose is still i little bit off im my opinion. What do you think could be better?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220629_130334.jpg
    Screenshot_20220629_130334.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 0
Correct, here is a morph the doctor gave me. Its with lefort 1 and slight ccw rotation. The nose is still i little bit off im my opinion. What do you think could be better?

It looks fine in that morph... some people just have flatter/less projected noses it's not a huge deal.

It looks fine in that morph... some people just have flatter/less projected noses it's not a huge deal.
Its pretty good, but the tip/subnasal area is kinda off imo. On this guy its more straight/angular and it looks better

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220624_233036_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220624_233036_com.android.chrome.jpg
    660.9 KB · Views: 0
Its pretty good, but the tip/subnasal area is kinda off imo. On this guy its more straight/angular and it looks better

Yes true but his face is VERY forward grown as well, you don't want to overadvance your face and end up looking uncanny/dogmaxxed just to bring your nose tip out. A slightly flat nose isn't that big of a deal especially on a guy. Right now your LF1 region is recessed but not that bad.

Yes true but his face is VERY forward grown as well, you don't want to overadvance your face and end up looking uncanny/dogmaxxed just to bring your nose tip out. A slightly flat nose isn't that big of a deal especially on a guy. Right now your LF1 region is recessed but not that bad.
Yea the doctor said he can adjust the nose tip after bimax. What do you mean with flat btw? Tip projection or weak nasal bridge. (talking about the morph)